tuscl

Laura Michell Prestin

jerikson40
New York
Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:25 PM
Holy crap. That chick is incredible. There's a lot of "Miss America air-brushed perfect looking" beautiful women out there, as well as some downright totally HOT and NASTY chicks who may not necessarily be "beautiful" but they are guaranteed to give you a major boner. But this chick is a combination of both. Talk about a perfect body. She's a fitness model, but not one of those chicks who looks like Schwarzenegger. And damn she dresses and poses so fucking HOT. If I saw her in a club, and she was all dressed up hot and sexy, I'd come in my pants. Period. No doubt. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

18 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    She doesn't do much for me. Too muscular and too fake looking. I'm also not a fan of blondes. jerkison, I didn't like the vast majority of the women you had on your list for that thread you made titled "hottest chick on the planet", either. Different strokes for different folks.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Dude, you're raining on my parade. You're just being negative. But yeah, I understand. Honestly I'm not really a blondes guy AT ALL, but some of the hottest women for me just happen to be blonde. Go figure. And boy do I love them toned, fake, fitness chicks. Maybe I'm weird that way.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Any links four pics?!?!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Just googled it OMG I like your taste Jerikson
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    Not a fan of blongs but I am a big fan of hers!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Met her at the Fit Expo in San Jose. I was there with other members of the Gracie Academy. She's actually quite hot in person and goofy, to boot.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm a fan of blongs.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Right on Jack. Are they blondes smoking bongs? You'd think a fitness model would avoid smoking.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But then again, if if learned nothing from Peter Tosh it is that Ganga is GOOD for you. Cures everything from asthma to Zooey Deschanel lust. I need some weed. Or to whack off to some nekkid pics of Zooey. She needs to take better nekkid pics...
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    I would agree that she is very hot.
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    I'd buy a dance from her.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Attractive? Yes. Uber-hot? No. Different strokes.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Fake tits I assume. Big turn off. Yes, an attractive face a bangin' hot ass.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Looks a little like a 25 year old girl I fucked last week. But not quite as hot. When I Googled her one site said she was half Canadian and half Egyptian. Not enough Canadian for my taste, but still a good looking girl.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    I'm sorry, who are we talking about?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    With real breasts she'd be awesome. The fake ones look ridiculously oversized, at least for my tastes.
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    Best body I've ever seen. The perfect body. Sure would like to see those breasts bare.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't get dances. Not even close to my type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion