tuscl

St. Cloud Mn and Chicago area Clubs

easyed14
California
Friday, June 17, 2005 11:14 AM
Will be visiting both towards the end of the month. Can any of you seasoned strip club customers recommend any of the clubs there? Appreciate any useful 411.

6 comments

• dennyspade
    19 years ago
    If you are in the (O'hare) area of Chicago a visit to HEAVENLY BODIES will show you where most of the new entrants to stripping started. The Owner has three clubs in Chicago area and this one is easily a safe bet to find lots of dancers, cheap cold drinks, and something to eat. If you want some better decor, you could also stop by SCORES in Stone Park/Melrose area, while checking out a couple of Lingerie Bars (Bobby's and Carl's) on Mannheim Road, north of Lake Street. You could manage all of these or some in 3-4 hours as a sample of Chicago area clubs. Also read reviews of other establishments in the area. Some nay even be truthful.
  • maybeenuf4u
    19 years ago
    Scarletts in Chicago. I went there in 12/03. It's on the subway, get off at Clinton St. I think. As I recall I went to a couple of others, and it was best.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Industrial Strip is Indianna's own personal bunghole. The management is not customer focused at all. The dancers are not as attractive as they should be. And it is in a shitty area. You'd be better off going to the Silver Slipper or the Lamplighter in Ottawa. If you don't want to go that far... try Diamonds in West Chicago. (Scores in Stone Park is way over rated too.)
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I can second the two Ottawa, IL clubs Parodyman described. Silver Slipper is more a gentleman's club while Lamplighter is a pure titty bar. Of course, if you are literally in Chicago, it's more than an hour away, but I go every time I go to the Chicago area.
  • kiddo
    19 years ago
    EasyEd--Don't even waste your time in Ill. Less than 30 min. south of the loop, just off the skyway in Ind. is Industrial Strip. That is, if you're looking for truly full contact dances with good looking gals.
  • dbt
    19 years ago
    The only Chicago club that I can recommend is Scores in Stone Park near O'Haire. Expensive ($30 laps) but a decent array of dancers. Dances are semi-private as well. VIP available, way out of my $$ league. All the others I've found lacking in talent....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion