tuscl

TJ Hong Kong and Adelita Bar. warning

I went to both and must said Hk is. Little better but almost means more sausage and more wait time. It is a little pricey now and I also got dooped...at hk

This freaking chicas said 300 for 2 for the whole night. The next thing I know they were gone in the freaking middle of the night. Their name are precilla and claudia. Watch out

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I suppose you were sleeping when they left. Probably a good thing they didn't clean you out. Learn anything?
  • thug
    10 years ago
    if you were literally sleeping with 2 hookers you just met in fucking Mexico you might be the dumbest motherfucker on this website.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^^yeeeeeep
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "if you were literally sleeping with 2 hookers you just met in fucking Mexico you might be the dumbest motherfucker on this website."

Wow. The dumbest motherfucker on this website? You have any idea what you're saying. The line of contenders for that title is approximately 6.3 miles long.

Anyway, sleeping with hookers from TJ is not necessarily a dumb thing. The girls there, especially working in the clubs like HK are, in general, suprisingly honest. Of course there are exceptions, but I think the club owners are very tight making sure the customers have a good experience. The place seems very well managed.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol the OP is the poster child of how NOT to party in meh-hi-co.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I was in NY with a dancer in my hotel. I think she put something in my drink. I awoke in the bath tub full of ice with a kidney missing.
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    Nice, Clubber.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion