tuscl

TUSCL Meet in Detroit--Update # 3

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The Detroit TUSCL meet will be held on Friday, July 18, 2014, at the Flight Club, starting at 4PM.

Flight Club
29709 Michigan Ave, Inkster, Michigan 48141
The Flight Club is on the south side of Michigan Ave, just west of Middlebelt Rd. It is located in a commercial area with a large U-Haul center directly across the street. The club is clean and safe. You will need to use valet parking or come by taxi. Friendly dancers are eagerly waiting for you.

How to recognize me:

I have a beard and glasses. I will be wearing a bright orange Polo shirt and khaki pants, and I will be sitting at a table beside the stage. I am likely to have a beer in my hand and a blonde on my knee.

Papi_Chulo has graciously offered his burn cell phone as a contact number. Please PM Papi or me to get this number.

How I will recognize you:

If you are attending, please reply to this post or PM me with your expected arrival time so I can be on the lookout for you and know how many people to expect. A description of your physical appearance would be helpful if we haven't met before.

Here are links to the previous posts:
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

If you haven't yet made your plans, there is still time to fly, drive, hitchhike, or crawl to Detroit.

14 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Sure would be funny if everyone showed up wearing orange polo shirts, khaki pants, glasses, and sporting a beard.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Hope all of you Detroit convention attendees have a great time. Squeeze a titty for me.

And @Mikey02, that's funny.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I'm going to suck a titty
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Appearing on Topless Prophet
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    There is still time to make your plans and attend the TUSCL meet. Don't disappoint the friendly dancers!
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    Jackslash, I made it to Detroit. Penthouse tonight. If I still have money I will see you on Friday.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Much love to all who shall be there. I'd love to make it but alas, it's not to be.

@Mikey-Haha. Great one.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Glad to hear you made it to Detroit safely. Have fun at Penthouse! I'll see you tomorrow.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @slic - it's not too late, I hear you can get some great deals on Malaysian Air
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Got to the D yesterday – been to 2 chocolate clubs already and plan to hit some tonight (Th).

See you at FC tomorrow if I’m still alive.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    How did the Detroit meet go?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Jackslash- How many people ended up showing up? Did Juice show up?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Geez - you would’ve thought jack would have posted something by now – maybe he’s still recovering.

There were a total of 5 TUSCLers at the meet:

Jack (of course :)); silkypants; wongy; papi_chulo; keepitbreezy1

keepitbreezy1 is actually a dancer @ Silver Criket and she has a TUSCL profile - she is an attractive, thick, curvy, redhead, with natural 38DDs – wongy brought keepitbreezy1 with him.

It was a very good time – everyone was super-cool – maybe jack will post more details later.

I was there from 3:45 – 7:45 and was the second one to leave (keepitbreezy1 left b/f me) – jack, silky, and wongy stayed after I left (I left to go to my hotel room and get something to eat and then head out for some chocolate dessert in the evening).
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "then head out for some chocolate desert in the evening"

LOL, too funny.

I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I recognize all those usernames besides wongy and keepitbreezy1. They must not post on the discussion board.

It looks like a lot of the people who could said they could potentially make it, didn't end up going. I wish there was a way we could teleport everyone to the same place at the same time, that way we could get a BIGGER group of TUSCLer together.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion