tuscl

Super Moon

This must be the reason for all the recent bizarre and strangely amusing posts and threads.

31 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe that's why one dancer said here comes trouble, referring to me. I usually only hear that at work.

Don't you hate it when a very hot dancer sits down next to you and asks if you remember her and you don't?
    Yep, Super Moon affecting everything.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I was thinking about tipping one dancer on stage with nice tits. Another dancer suddenly sat in my lap. She left after a couple of minutes about the same time as the dancer on stage was getting off stage. Suddenly I saw the dancer on stage coming right towards me and I never got out of my chair. She put her big tits in my face and wiggled them back and forth and then said I didn't have to worry about coming to her, she would find me. Darn,another hot girl I forgot about. Super Moon affecting everyone.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Didn't know what you were talking about until I was driving home last night and saw that huge looking moon in the sky. Definitely freaky!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    On the science channel or some channel, they said a mars size planet object had a glancing collision with the earth billions or hundreds of millions of years ago and it became our moon. If it had a direct impact, they said it probably would have blasted the Earth apart and there would be a ring of asteroids around the sun where the Earth's orbit is now. Supposedly the collision turned the Earth back to all molten lava and then two bodies went into orbit around the Earth eventually forming our moon. The Super Moon is the full moon on a very close approach to the Earth so it may appear larger than normal. View it just above the horizon after sunset and it will look really big. Just above the horizon will also add an optical illusion making the moon appear even larger.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    link explaining Super Moons.
    http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sci…
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    At first thought you're talking about a group of TUSCLers bending over, pulling down their pants, and exposing their bare asses to a stripper :-P
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Wow....just.....wow

Its amazing how much you guys miss the idea of juice so much that every time juice vanishes some one or a string of members will try to emulate juice in some fashion......its very fostering to me and thank you JC4L
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Keith Moon.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    ?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Blue Moon, with a slice of orange
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Sailor Moon