tuscl

The wigger troll is trying to take over.

Saturday, July 12, 2014 11:00 AM
Juicebox has been behaving himself to a certain degree. So the wigger has decided to emulate him by flooding the board with his useless shit.

10 comments

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    What have I did ? I haven't spamming shit faggot
  • BonedBrother
    10 years ago
    My ass is just sore after being boned by 26 of the KKK brothers at our Friday night cross lighting. Some I just taking out my pissed off'ness here. Ever notice how I generally post my crap on Saturdays?
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol ^^^ juice ! Juice ! Juice !
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Bonerbreath...tell your proctologist to stop calling tuscl. They found your head already
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    Well Dugster took over. Juice. is so ignorant he doesn't know what I wigger is. crazyjoe, as usual, is kissing ass because he doesn't have a mind of his own. Where the fuck is zipman? Off crying somewhere because his beloved juice is not sticking chicken bones up his ass. I'm going to go finish cleaning out the attic.
  • BonedBrother
    10 years ago
    Oooops, sorry about that. I thought that Friday night's boning by 26 of the KKK brothers was it for me this week. But then, last night, 23 of the KKK brothers visit me at my home. Lit a cross on my lawn (they told me they would only do that to niggers) and then proceeded to bone me for 5 hours non-stop. Guess that's why I felt the need to spill more of my bile here today. Hope they don't come back again tonight!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Did the KKK brothers visit you again last night, BonedBrother?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion