tuscl

Does this happen often?

Clubber
Florida
Last evening I went into a regular club I visit. As I sat at the bar (no tables close to the stage), I made eye contact with what appeared to be an Asian (my favorite) dancer. About 5 minutes later she came over and sat with me. Soon, we found out that we had common friends. Turns out she is part Japanese and part American Indian. A beautiful woman. That is the second time I have talked with a dancer that we found out we had common friends. The first had to remain our secret, as will the second. Is this common?

6 comments

• Clubber
    19 years ago
    Super,

You do not. What goes on in a club is between those involved IN the club. As the saying goes, "what goes on in a club, stays in the club."
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Dancer overhears me mention where I lived when I was married and asks me if I know X, Y or Z, all very socially and professional prominent locals. Yes I know them. She brags that they are her most reliable regulars. Now do I tell this to these guys when I see them at church?
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    The first time, the others were part of my family. The second, just people we both know. She even babysat the kids of one couple I know, and knew a few others.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Probably depends on whether the common friend is a stripper or not.
  • maybeenuf4u
    19 years ago
    Hasn't happened to me, yet. But I've always heard about the stripper who went to school w/ ...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    That's never happened to me for the simple reason that I don't go clubbing anywhere near where I live. It also makes a difference whether you're in a large metropolitan area or are out in the boonies. My ATF danced in her hometown and probably knew half the people who went to the club regularly from outside. She never bothered to use a fake name because so many people knew her. Even her brothers used to come in to see her when she danced.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion