tuscl

Hi Clubber . . .

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:02 AM
"I visited around 3 PM on Saturday to drop off some mangoes and more lychees." I saw your non-review. What is the deal with mango v. mangoes? Unfortunately, I haven't been down south much and besides those clubs are expensive. Whenever your business takes you into the northern area of the county just let me know and perhaps we can meet at a club. I think we probably have very different ideas concerning what a hottie looks like. Also, I usually perfer my clubs on the dive side, however, I do like relaxing at the Cheetah NMB which definitely not a dive.

6 comments

• Clubber
    19 years ago
    Not at all. I just would enjoy a different experience, with different people, in a different club.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    It just occurred to me that one of the reasons or the only reason you thought it would be fun to go to a club is so that there could be a joint review. That pretty much seems out of the cards now so would it still be a worthwhile experience?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Clubber, I haven't heard any accents at Angels or for that matter at the other FIVE DOLLAR clubs. I think most of the dancers at Angels are probably Haitian. It is funny I don't notice an accent with the Haitians. I went to Angels again this afternoon and left broke and very happy. The super models finally showed up, but my bet is they'll be gone in the blink of an eye. There easily were over 20 dancers and very few customers. By the time I left there was only one other customer remaining. Apparently, a lot of dancers are now leaving at 6 PM because there is some type of penalty if they stay later. :( I literally had dancers fighting over me and the mileage seemed to be NO limits except for my own. I don't think I will be able to afford another strip club visit for about 2 weeks, but the experience was definitely worth it. :) If you happen to be going to the northern area of the county, then please feel free to email. Who knows perhaps I'll get lucky and get to read your email and then get lucky again and be able to respond to you in time. Anyway, one of my hopes was that I would find other people who liked cheap dives in Miami. I did receive a few emails from people crazy about Angels, but was never able to get in touch with them because I read their emails wayyyyyyyy late and they were either pissed that I responded so late or they're like me and rarely check their emails. Happy Lapping! :)
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    I don't think I've used the email I have registered here. To be honest, don't even remember it. You are correct, American black dancers don't interest me unless light skined, and I've see few of them. However, if the are like from Jamiaca or somewhere else, their accent can hook me.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    I don't mind the "dive" clubs. In any case, down south there isn't much to choose from. I no longer go even north of Flagler on a regular basis, but if you are planning a trip south sometime, give me a little advance notice.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I guess I should have been clearer. When I'm thinking of dives, I'm thinking of the FIVE DOLLAR clubs. And, I'm not familar with any non-black clubs in the county that offer that opportunity. I *believe* you said you weren't too interested in black dancers therefore you wouldn't be interested in the dives that I'm interested in. Do you check your email? Unfortunately, I often go long periods of time without checking my emails and I will probably not be reading the reviews or discussion board too much if at all in the future.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion