tuscl

I Dated a Pyscho

Did you guys know tis is one of the fine shows on Lifetime Movie Network (LMN)? Lmao!

4 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Any stripper episodes?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I never watch the channel. I think it's run by female psychos or men haters.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Men are always the villain, the wrong doer, you name it, on the network. Men are almost always portrayed negative on the network I believe on purpose.

If you had a male tv network, that was the same it would probably have shows like,
    All women are gold diggers.
    How women con men and steal their wealth.
    Women who love to marry wealthy men then divorce them and take everything they can. etc, etc.
    The woman who cried rape when she got rejected and ruined the guys life.
    Feministas that cry inequality at the slightest threat to their dominance.

Get the picture?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Relax sharkdude. I think this was just an attempt to poke the LMN dude. However, I would dig the LMN network..LMNN if you will.

24/7 exploits of the drugged-out scion of a rich family. Just strap a GoPro to the dude and let him go! (OK, it would probably be footage of a 17-year old kid making Arby's food and typing on his computer while jackin' it...but it is still a coo-el idea)

For the *real* LMNN do you think we'd see him jackin' it INTO the curly fries? 'Cos that would be a bit disgusting. Though it would explain the special sauce.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion