tuscl

True or False

The girls we have a family with is different from the girls we desire sex with ?

10 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Seems you'd have to desire at least some sex with them to make babies. Unless you don't mind raising raise someone else's kids.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @AzureSimba - unless you're adopting, isn't sex required to make a family?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Are you trying to rationalize your desire of your mother and sisters?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Blewlion,he needed the money....ooooohhhhh.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Where does the lion sleep tonight?
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Not if your wife's a slut
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Complicated question.

Have you ever desired someone so much you want to have kids with them? Hopefully that was your wife and not some stripper.

People change after kids are introduced into a relationship so it's possible your desires change too. Maybe you met your wife in your 20s and she was hot. Now you're in your 40s and after daily life a few kids, the effects of age, and although your wife may still be attractive she doesn't look like she did when she was in her 20s. she may have never looked as good as that 23 year old stripper you want to bang at your local club. Therefore your desires can change and you mature as well as being exposed to new things.

My desires have changed as I've aged it's inevitable.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Bluelion is a babe hunting machine
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    At first they are the same. you are into hot sex with your wife and then the kids appear and the sex gets a little less interesting. And then the kids start growing up and your life gets crazy busy and your wife starts buying sex for midlife self help books and she starts bitching because you are not down licking her pussy right finally you are sleeping in separate beds and she just doesn't look good to you any more. so you go to a club and have a few discreet encounters and you feel much much better. Eventually you get tired of each other and then you can move on. that is where i am and i an TOTALLY LO0KING FORWARD TO IT Got a few vicoprofens and going to a club on Tuesday to drink and get high and grope the ladies.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I thank its true
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion