tuscl

Fucking heroin, part duh

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Monday, June 23, 2014 5:16 AM
I just lost another favorite to heroin. The other night was the last straw, when she was nodding off at the bar. The bartenders and waitresses were getting a kick out of it. I was just bored as fuck. I've always suspected that she was using, but the last few times I visited her she has not hidden it well. It seems that she is escalating now. The H has also taken a toll on her face over the last few months, though she is still attractive by all counts. I am done. I blew off her last couple attempts to get me OTC. I don't care how good she looks with her clothes off or how good her pussy is, I have no interest in banging a girl that is shooting heroin, both due to the fucked up factor and the other risks involved. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. It makes me nostalgic for the old days, when coke was the drug of choice. They may have been a little messed up, but at least they seemed alert. Heroin is just nasty shit that makes them next to useless AND its addictive qualities are so strong that these girls are prone to do very stupid things just to get it. Fuck!

40 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Tell me about it. There are quite a few girls around here who would be good prospects if it weren't for that shit.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Gonna have to rewrite The System now, RickyBoy. I do suspect your bottom fishing days will return soon enough, however, so maybe not just yet.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    How do you dumb dicks get yourselves into these positions?I've dated a dancer for two and a half years now,she doesn't drink nor drug,yeah I showed her the door a few times.I just don't get it,did your mother fondle you?Irish dick?Tell me.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    The issue isn't the drug so much as the route of administration and the correspondent HIV/AIDS risk. Plenty of people bang coke, as well. Same issue.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    dice: "How do you dumb dicks get yourselves into these positions?" I guess when "The System" makes a point of targeting girls in dive clubs, but he is scared of the "competition" in non-dive clubs, this should not come as a big surprise.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Let me first say I don't know/been around many drug users. I've seen and been around weed users--but that's about it. So rick, my question is how do you know it's heroin? I realize drugs have certain symptoms---but sometimes the symptoms can be similar....right?
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Hmmm, I haven't run into any girls on heroin around here, or at least not obviously so. Lots of girls rolling molly and lots of girls on coke. There's a couple of girls rumored to be on meth.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    The worst that I have knowingly run across is excessive weed usage, which normally isnt a problem. Guess I've been lucky in that respect.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Why do you think they call it dope?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    rickdugan: " its addictive qualities are so strong that these girls are prone to do very stupid things just to get it." Like have paid sex with guys running "The System"?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It could be worse. She could be smoking that Sherm, that Wet, that Dust, that PCP. Then you'd have to deal with a busted ass dancer that might kick your ass.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Rick, be glad those girls aren't tweekers, worst of the worst. You will be praying in vain that they nod off.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-I don't know if RickDugan is ready for some real deal, San Bernardino tweakers.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Did not know what a tweeker was.Looked it up on Urban [view link] that will steal from you then help you look for [view link].
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dice-Back in the early 2000's I worked in areas of Riverside County,CA that were the basis for Breaking Bad. Too bad that the fuck ups in Hollywood can't get shit together and that amazing show was filmed in New Mexico instead.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    GoVikings posted: "So rick, my question is how do you know it's heroin? I realize drugs have certain symptoms---but sometimes the symptoms can be similar....right?" Unfortunately, over the past year or so I've gotten to know the telltale signs pretty well. The most notable sign is when the girl continues to nod off and then pick her head back up, in almost a continuous pattern. What is really funny is seeing 2 or 3 girls doing the same thing at the same time in the club.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Slick,Hollywood has never sat well with [view link] you know I have never watched a Tom Cruise movie in my life.Alright,maybe one,Jerry Maguire,but because it was sports affiliated.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Rick I would venture to say that the average junkie is "safer" than an IV coke or meth user with regards to sexual intercourse and just general association. IV coke users bang their veins MANY more times a day than a junkie due to the much shorter half life of cocaine than heroin. Furthermore, you'll find cokeheads and meth heads have much more unprotected sex than junkies. "Party and play" aka PNP is one of the leading causes of AIDS and it's centered around meth.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^"party and play" is mostly a gay term. Way to go LMN.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @LMN: There was actually an interesting study that meth so breaks down the immune system that it makes the user more susceptible to HIV beyond just the exposure they due to shared drug paraphernalia use. I.e. having sex after that gave them a higher risk of contracting the virus even if there was no shared needles or whatever. What seemed near incredible to me was that, there is a class a people in the world who normally have immunity to HIV due to a genetic mutation and they lost that immunity after meth use. (I actually wonder, now, if it was just those with a partial mutation who have "reduced risk" that lost it).
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I see.... Thanks rick
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Dougster That is why no one really gets AIDS wasting any more except meth users. The old class of protease inhibitors caused wasting but with the new HAART drugs, it really doesn't happen. However once people start using meth, it basically negates the entire process and they begin wasting and are thus prescribed medications like serostim which costs insurance close to $10,500/month.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Dougster...well there you go. Meth and unprotected butt sex is a major cause of AIDS. Who would have guessed?
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Mikeya02 clearly does not understand the difference between HIV and AIDS. More proof he lacks a formal education, and most certainly grosses less than 50k annually.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Gee LMN, you mentioned AIDS in your post. Yes? Hush up gay dude.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I heard that Gwen sometimes fell asleep while giving head.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The first time I heard "tweaker" was used by Daryl on "The Walking Dead" I just now started watching Breaking Bad. Started season 5 last night. I've heard it a few times on BB. I think everyone was correct who said it might be the best thing ever on TV.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Mikeya02 Clearly I still own space in your mind. I've repeatedly stated one of my closest friends is a very wealthy gay man. He circulates in the PNP world though has miraculously not contracted HIV (yet). Regardless, your posts ring with the general heir of mail room employee/part time cashier. I would highly encourage you to obtain a degree of higher education.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    LMN, what you need is the book; "Fiery put-downs and Snappy come-backs" "I occupy your mind" and "you don't have money" makes you as funny as a doorknob.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Mikeya02 I'm not trying to be funny. If anything, I find it a bit sobering that an uneducated, lower middle class "hobbyist" is obsessed with me over posts I've made on an internet forum. Shouldn't you get back to your shift sorting mail so you can make the rent payments on your run down shanty?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    LMN, do you like sports? Most teenage boys prefer that over practicing creative writing on the internet.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Motor..don't let anyone spoil the ending...it's awesome!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    So what do pinpoint pupils in a dark room signify? I've always assumed H because it's nearly always present on girls with trackmarks, but lately I've been hearing otherwise.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    The part of this discussion that troubles me the most is that Dice hasn't seen Top Gun. What. The. Fuck.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    I spent a recent visit with an entertainer who point blank told me she had one glass of wine on the evening and didn't use (I didn't ask!). Twenty minutes in to our session the head was nodding any time she leaned over while dancing , w 10 minutes to go I sat her up and just held her. She slept for the last 5 minutes and I had to wake her up and walk her out. Yeah I got skills! My system can put any stripper to sleep, but I believe my non user friend was using "H"!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @GSB-When I was a kid, I wanted to be Maverick. Even tried to do my hair like that. Damn this curly hair.
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Seems like LMN is in the business of getting these girls using
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "The most notable sign is when the girl continues to nod off and then pick her head back up, in almost a continuous pattern" Rick, are you sure about that, because I've noticed my favs doing the same thing when I've been regaling them with one of my many amusing anecdotes, and I'm pretty sure they weren't using
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "The part of this discussion that troubles me the most is that Dice hasn't seen Top Gun." Not to mention "Risky Business" Remember the scene with Cruise and Rebecca de Mornay on the L train? Sheesh!
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Heroin was originally developed as a non addictive alternative to morphine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion