tuscl

Why Would She Need That?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Last week I was sitting with my blonde CF and her blonde best friend, drinking and joking around. After an hour or two, I suggested to my CF that we go upstairs to VIP. My CF said something to her friend, which I could not hear over the strip club music. The friend rooted around in her purse, and then handed something to my CF. It was a tube of lubricant.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe her friend heard thru the grapevine as to your “endowedness” and was just trying to make things easier and more “comfortable” for your CF :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Perhaps she heard you drive up with the squeaking ball joints.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Hopefully it was your size, if not it points to here not being able to get wet for you. I'll assune the former because you have good stories.
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    To help slide every last dollar out of your wallet!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Cause you're not hot to her so she doesn't get wet for you? Is this a trick question?
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    That was your clue that the "ass" was available.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Yea, how was in the club anal? That's what I would have done to her.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Interesting...

I'm not an expert, but I can speculate on her need for some lubricant.

Generally, if someone is going to insert a large object into one of a woman's two holes (ie., her "rumpled slit skin" or her "poo-poo"), it requires some lubrication in order to avoid discomfort to either party.

Now, if you are what is referred to as a "rump ranger", and you are planning to do her in her "poop chute", then generous amounts of lubricant are required.

Conversely, if you are going to place your engorged member inside her "gash", and she is expecting to be unable to generate her own bodily fluids as lubrication (possibly due to her wanting to gag when she sees you), then copious amounts of external lubrication will be necessary.

Now, I'm curious...

Since you asked about this event which actually happened to you last week, I assume you already know the answer because, well, you were there when she reached for the lube in the VIP room. So why are you asking us?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ too dumb to know what a rhetorical question for the sake of humor and humorous responses is????
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @likes2look-Hahahahaha.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion