tuscl

Customers who MANIPULATE strippers and take advantage of them

Tuesday, July 5, 2005 6:34 PM
There are customers out there who MANIPULATE strippers and take advantage of them. Often, these customers are looking to get SEX and/or MONEY out of it. These customers may be IMMORAL. Some of them may have CRIMINAL HISTORIES. Strippers should be AWARE of a customer who has been in PRISON.

9 comments

• golfman
    18 years ago
    Strippers can be the most manipulative people you'll ever meet. Nature of the business I guess. The chances of them allowing themselves to be manipulated by some customer from the club aren't very high.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Ok I will confess, many eons ago, I used some secret black ops hypnosis and strippers would take me out back and give me BBBJ's all for free and then demand we meet OTC for even more. I stopped doing it because it seemed really strange having so many girls demanding that I have sex with them OTC and I just had to start telling them no, no, no because they were wearing me out. I'm carefree now and no longer manipulating strippers anymore. :) :) I'm even paying for lap dances as well. Times have really changed. I do miss those old manipulation days though.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about this?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who'd done it?
  • LapFanM20
    19 years ago
    yeah guys manipulating the girls thats a first. Hell every time I leave a club I have 500 to 1200 more than I went in with LOL
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    So RL, do you tell strippers before or after they ask for a dance that you may have been in PRISON and have a record? Do you think it is immoral to not state this before you get a dance?
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Dammit, RL, if you are going to tell us your life history again, do it without capital letters....:-)
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    So RL, did you find a guy somewhere in this big country of ours that is actually manipulating a stripper? You know it takes two to be plural. Why don't you just post what you observed instead of making this guy or two guys seem like the world?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I suspect most strippers would rather know if you are a registered sex offender. That way they could find out if you live in the same area as they do. This would give them some warning before they run into you. Which I'm sure none of them would want to unless it was with a mack truck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion