tuscl

Perception of Bouncers

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Sunday, June 15, 2014 2:37 AM
Seems I remember decades ago when I would go concerts or clubs, the bouncers seemed to have a green light to fuck up anybody they pleased. Any trouble broke out and they would start messing people up indiscriminately without fear of consequences. If fact, I often remember the bouncers being complete assholes to almost all the customers and I could never understand why a club or concert would allow that. Now, seems times have changed and the bouncers,or security, is far more polite and reserved. They will throw people out but are less likely fuck people up in the process. Perhaps there is more liability now days. Perhaps it is the video camera's. Or maybe its the same shit but I just don't go to the same type concerts or clubs.

10 comments

• RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    My perception is that they love being greased. And I love greasing them. Even more than I like doing anything with the dancers. But, OTOH, I am a real homo! But everyone already knew that.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I have never had a problem with bouncers. I once saw a guy 5ft 6" deck two that were 6ft+ He was a martial arts expert, so funny.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You can thank the legal profession for that change. If the bouncer ever put a hand on me, my lawyer would put them out of business. However, Ive almost never had any problem with the bouncer, so I think that's extremely unlikely to ever come up.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I've never had an issue with them either, strip club or any other place. Many people on here have mentioned bouncers interrupting dances or customers having to pay bouncers so they won't snoop in on your dances, but I've never even had that issue. Most of the clubs I've been to bouncers are not even in the vicinity of the customer when he's receiving a dance.
  • Agent_Zero
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I've never been to a club in which security employed a thuggery mentality. I am a young guy, so I'm not really sure how things were before 2011, but I've always felt safe in clubs with heavy security and have never experienced the types of security personnel you recall. I HAVE had one semi-aggressive pat down... but that's it.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    I really wish there were more threads about bouncers. Strippers are so hard to have any real fun with. So many hoops you have to jump through. And sometimes it was all nothing but leading you on. No pot of gold at the end of the rainbow at all. You just put on a show for them. Bouncers, are much more straight. Always eager to take the grease from the RickyBoy.
  • Henry_R1234
    10 years ago
    I have also never had any issues. I agree that liability and a lawsuit happy society has probably been a huge factor in a kinder gentler bouncer.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I think that the perception of bouncers changed with the Patrick Swayze character in Roadhouse. "Be polite" and "I thought you'd be bigger.". ;-)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Typical strip club used to be mobbed up. Now they are run by people with somewhat more conventional business models.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If you are encountering thug bouncers, then they must be dealt with, along with the types of owners who hire them. Don't do things to encourage them, like greasing them or capitulating to them, and don't post things which encourage them. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion