tuscl

spanking in the club

sailmd
New York
Friday, June 13, 2014 10:07 PM
So I'm in my favorite club today, nursing a Beer and taking in the scene. Sitting near the vip rooms. Start hearing loud fast slapping noise from room next to me. Goes on for like 15 minutes with brief breaks and periods of softer slapping. Occasional soft cries of pain. That girls ass was so red. Dancers have nicknamed this guy Spanky. How often do you see this?

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have never seen this. One guy that oversees the dance area in a local club said a guy comes in and wants to be repeatedly kicked in the balls
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    A few months ago, I had a friend working in a club. She started as dancer then moved to the door girl position and still danced on occasion. She had a regular that came in every so often. Anyway one day I heard some spanking and some loud scolding coming from their general direction. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness so I could see pretty well, they were sitting in a near corner of the VIP section which is not closed off. He was bent over and she was spanking him and scolding him. Not quite sure what she was saying but, I kinda felt bad for her, not really him. I just wrote him off as the ultimate PL. But she could probably make a decent dominatrix
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    CJ...did the dude that liked to get kicked in the nads have a picture of jet fighters on his t-shirt? I bet it was TDHQ!!! Or maybe it was Juice bein' crazy. Did he have a bucket of KFC?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Every once in awhile I run across a dancer that wants me to slap her ass. It does nothing for me and I guess I don't do it right because they always keep saying harder.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I also do not understand spanking and only do when I am asked to. I'm personally not into giving or receiving pain. If I am going to put the hurt on someone it will be for other reasons than fun. I have known cops that start fights just because they like to beat the shit out of people and always liked working Saturday night because they would take the calls to the bars to break up fights and relished going in with their club and "bustin a few heads". In my younger dumber days I was in a rough bar when a fight broke out but was over by the time the cops arrived. One of the cops came in club out looking for someone to beat on and when he looked at me I looked him right in the eye and said "I was not part of the fight and if you try using that thing on me we're both going to the hospital". I was early 20's, 6'2", 225 lbs,working heavy construction labor at the time and had 4" and close to 40 lbs. on him if you discount the 25 lbs of doughnuts around his 40ish middle. He decided that since the fight was over by the time he arrived he was better off not starting anything. I have never understood pain for pleasure thing??
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    One dancer taught me how to spank. I get it right some of the time. When I do I love the girls reaction. @ zip...lol I didnt see the guy but I bet your right
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The dancer can spank my monkey all she wants
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Never seen anything like that. Even if consensual or requested by the dancer few places I visit would have let it continue if it was loud & obvious.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I have never understood pain for pleasure thing??" You gotta be Cruel to be kind in the right measure Cruel to be kind it's a very good sign Cruel to be kind means that I love you Baby, you gotta be cruel to be kind
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Earlier this year a dancer giving me a long series of lap dances asked me to pull her hair and choke her. I tried to oblige a little bit but it just wasn't my style. I don't get it -- what's the attraction? I agree with Tiredtraveler: I'm not into giving or receiving pain.
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Interesting. No this dude likes to spank. Pays for vip and just spanks away on the girls ass. Of course only certain girls there will dance for Spanky. I don't get it either. Ok. Obviously not a common occurrence.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    After spending hours upon hours sitting and talking with strippers inside the club and out, I have heard of just about everything being requested by customers and strippers alike. I have had girls ask me to spank them; usually requesting it to be harder and harder as one guy said I wasn’t sure that I was doing it right. Spanking isn’t really my thing. One girl I know has a regular that asks to be pissed on and he also asks her to shit on him. She does the piss thing regularly but she wouldn’t shit. She said that she got some other older stripper to bring some of her shit back from the bathroom and sold it to him and he said he jerks off at home while smelling it. Another girl in the same club said she also had a guy ask to be pissed on. I have heard of several guys wanting to be slapped in the face and kicked in the balls. Also had girls ask me to spank them over and over again, choke them, pull their hair, all that. One girl asked me finger her ass hole while she gave me LD, to which I obliged. Last week I was in VIP with an older Asian lady, she insisted I jam as many fingers in her pussy as I could, I got 3 in there (she was very tight) and she wanted to be finger-banged hard for a long time. She came several times and squirted all over the place. It was pretty cool. She also had a biting problem, kept biting my chest and shoulders really hard to the point she left teeth marks on me. Then she bit my cheek and left a huge mark at which point I made my exit. All true stories.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Love to do some spanking! In my experience, just ask (ask! don't just smack her) politely, and nearly all strippers will allow it (if they can get away with it within club rules), some just allow a light symbolic spanking but a shocking number will take a pretty vigorous spanking. I'll spank their pussies and assholes along the way, or just gently pinch her labia between two fingers while I spank her ass, and the responses are sometimes amazing. Plus, later on, I love being at my table and one of "my" girls walks by and her ass is still pink.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion