tuscl

Raise a glass to our missing brothers...

zipman68
the speed force!
On my thread lamenting the exit of our bud LMN minnow brought up other missing brothers.

Alucard -- what can we say about our favorite Vulcan vampire dude. He marched to the beat of his own drummer, and that's pretty frickin' coo-el in my book. I originally thought the dude was just giving folks shit and sparred with him. But I realized the was just bein' himself and I wasn't going to give him shit for that. He had a unique perspective. I hope he's having a good ol' time hangin' out in the best club on the Vulcan homeworld.

Vince Michaels was also mentioned -- I really didn't get to know the dude but he did post some coo-el shit.

Juice -- we haven't heard much from the dude recently. That is highly anomalous, given that the dude posts like 100 times a day. I really miss the old-school Juice where he just posted weird-ass, vaguely strip club related shit and didn't really attack anybody.

That was a cool part of ol' LMN. I think he was full of shit but he didn't attack folks, with the notable exception of trixxi. That wasn't cool -- trixxi marches to the beat of her own drummer and seems like a nice person. She didn't deserve the shit ol' LMN shoveled in her direction.

Who do you miss?

16 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    LMN, AfricanLovePimp, txtittyfag
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    KittyKate... Basically anyone on alutard's hate list who is no longer with us...
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    alucard is gone? come to think of it I haven't heard anything from him in a while..LOL something tells me alucard,juice and vince will be back.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ALP was hilarious. A guy pretending to be black and had no clue how gangsta's really talk.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Who would miss Alucard?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    No matter what people think about Alucard, you can't deny that he brought entertainment to TUSCL. I know someone said he was having health problems, hopefully he's doing alright.

Vincemichaels was a cool dude, hopefully life is going good for him.

I miss my bros Estafador and Staxwell.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    As much as I locked horns with Alucard I really do miss the guy.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Yeah I miss Stax as well.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think that was Papi who was speculating that alutard was having health problems. Just a guess but nothing definite, IIRC.

I miss alutard too. Had to double down on my flaming of the RickyBoy with alutard MIA. Some diversification would be preferable!
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    We can't for get Stiletto25 & Caroline & the other ladies from here
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Strangely, I miss Alucard too. The board has been a bit boring without him. He said he would never be driven away. I fear something may be wrong - he doesn't post on Michigan TwoSheds either.

We used to exchange pleasant PM's, but after I agreed with Dougster about Alucard exhibiting traits of Asperger's, he went a little psycho.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Having met vincemicheals a few times on his excursions to S. Florida, I know he is real. The others, no idea. I'd love to hear from vm, but suspect something not good has happened to him.

One I have no idea if real, judyjudy.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Estafador and Stax were cool guys. Too bad they aren't still posting.

I expect a turnover of the female posters, unfortunately. There are the dudes who make some comment that might drive me off if I was female. Most of it, in my opinion, is done in jest. But still...

Add to that the fact that some female posters are fake and the dudes playing that persona probably get tired of playing the part.

I really miss Duo. Can't remember the last time she posted.

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    So I guess I should have entitled this "Raise a glass to our missing brothers and sisters".
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Alucard was an entertaining psycho, now it's just mainly normal people.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Maybe alutard's biggest wet dream came true. Stilleto finally contacted him told him she would marry him after all, but only if he agreed that the two of them would never log onto TUSCL, leave it completely behind them, and live together happily every after.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion