tuscl

Any customer here "realize he can't have" a stripper

Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:30 PM
Is there any customer here who WOULD LIKE to spend time with a stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB but thinks that the stripper WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM when she is not being PAID? Do customers who think this way continue to be in DENIAL? How does it feel when a stripper you CARE about wants NOTHING to do with you?

5 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Are you going to look for an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with a stripper?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Is it AFFECTION you want?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Do you want fantasy or..... REALITY? Are you going to ASK HER OUT?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Why not ASK HER OUT on a DATE?
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    Most of those guys will continue to believe in the fantasy. It is their fantasy world. In real life, they would never have the confidence to talk with a girl in that caliber. In the SC world, since the dancers have to make a living, they have to talk or sell the customer on dances. No one will spend money on someone who will say "I am not interested in you." I have seen many guys, know that the dancer has a relationship and continue to spend money on them with the illusion that one day she will break up and call him up. It will not happen often, but there is hope that it will and the guy will continue to spend money on the dancer. I look at it this way, if you can ask the same caliber of girls out at a regular bar, then you have a chance with the dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion