tuscl

Stripper sued over Harry Potter wants to switch careers to comedy, insists man d

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Strippers keep getting stranger and stranger.

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/city-…

7 comments

• deogol
    10 years ago
    They are both out of touch!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I bet that she loves to get nimble on a Nimbus.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a match made in heaven. two idiots meet and get together and then they tell the world. He's an idiot for not knowing some strippers break the law and steal all the time, keeping anything they get their hands on and they think it's their property. She's a bigger idiot for letting it be publicly known she's a thief and or prostitute or call girl on the side and still trying to work as a stripper. Even drug dealers occassionally have trouble getting money out of strippers I've heard. That's when they send over someone to beat up or break bones. I don't know. I could have heard a made up story. A stripper asked one time if I wanted to donate 100 bucks to stop another dancer from getting the crap beat out of her for not paying her drug dealer. I thought the whole story could have been bs and I didn't give away any money. Some strippers come from real quality backgrounds. sarcasm
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Sounds like she didn't need his laptop because she already stole 3 other guys laptops.

I like how she is so used to doing all this stuff that she tells all and then can't figure out why no one is hiring her. :).
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "He didn’t buy the girlfriend package. It’s available, but he didn’t buy it.”

Apparently the cost is more than $45k though
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    10 years ago
    Sounds like they both need to be zapped with the "Getalifeikus Alreadyus" spell.... Reality truly is stranger than fiction!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Hugh-Hahahahaha.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion