tuscl

Local couple launches "short bus" tours to Portland strip clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -
Keeping Portland weird, a local couple is launching a racy new bus tour that will take you to some of the city's famous strip clubs.

The husband and wife duo, who own the Portland Short Bus, normally haul people to and from wineries or other private events, but say they recently saw an opportunity in strip clubs they just couldn't turn down.

"I feel like we are filling a niche that is a little bit missed in Portland," said owner Nicole Pittman. "We're so Portland."

Because why not start up a strip club tour of the rose city? Especially when you've got the most strip clubs per capita in the country.

"We have enough quirkiness that we fit right in," said Pittman.

For five hours, the bus will take you to the five strip clubs of your heart's desire.

"I think everybody is interested. They always want to know what goes on behind the doors," said Skinn Stripper Heather.

Forty bucks gets you a seat on the bus. And the couple says they'll even shuttle people home for an extra fee if they're too drunk to drive by the end of the night.

And in the town that consistently proves to be pioneers of off the wall ideas, it seems the Portland Short Bus is becoming the next big thing.

For more information on the couple's Stripper Delight tour visit the Portland Short Bus website.

7 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Anyone ever rode the short bus?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You shouldnt smoke weed just before you proofread. Evidence from the short bus website:

Drop off is less than 2 miles away from Sassys at 12:am. At Portland Short Bus we have a vested interest in keeping drunk drivers off the road. So, be forewarned that pick up and drop off are not the same location. They ARE however, less than 2 miles away from one another so you can SAFELY decided your next course of action for getting home. You may purchase shuttling services for an additional $20, and get the Portland Short Bus will drop you and your crew and your desired location (within the blob map).

- See more at: http://portlandshortbus.com/#sthash.3HdA…
  • mroo
    10 years ago
    The Portland Barfly tours has been around since the mid 1990's, and by all accounts, they've been a great deal of fun in the past: http://www.barflybus.com/

Jen does a great job organizing things- if you're in the mood for that sort of thing, try the next Strip-o-rama tour.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I like weird shit like this mroo. But think I would be cooler if the just charged more and dropped folks off near their homes rather than the odd "pick up and drop off are different locations". But still, next time I'm in PDX I'll have to check it out. Support local businesses my brother.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Lol, keep Portland weird.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    We had neighbors who's family vehicle was a short bus. Coolest short bus was in Dumb and Dumb-er.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That is thinking outside the box
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion