tuscl

Happy Strippers

Friday, May 30, 2014 11:44 PM
Yes people, they do exist. They are not regulated to myth. Tonight must've been happy stripper Friday cause I ran into a bunch of happy strippers. Whatever is in the air, water or smoke must be doing some good. A toast to happy strippers.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes there are some out there. I got a phone call from one today that wants to go out and "paint the town red". And make "tongues wag".
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Funny thing was that I didn't VIP anybody. I had dances with gals that I had VIP'd before. Some of them commented about how I usually VIP after a dance or two. They still were happy, even with a couple of topless dances. Really good day today.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Was there a happy ending?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Be happy... Come on let's go get it on! Be happy... Everybody let's go have some fun Happy boys and happy girls, will be We are the happy boys and girls Happy boys and happy girls, will be So happy, yeah! so, so happy, yeah!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Happily ever after.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Money CAN buy happiness.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "Whatever is in the air, water or smoke must be doing some good. " My bet is that the girls were rolling molly :) :) Love me happy strippers, no matter how they get there!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Especially when they have me as their customer.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "Money CAN buy happiness" I don't know about buying it, but you sure can rent it.
  • calvinrex
    10 years ago
    I'm probably too stingy, but I've never been willing to pay the asking price for Happiness. So far the closest I've come is a night that started with Danger and Intrigue, but I woke up the next morning in close company with those all-too-familiar cousins, Shame and Regret.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Calvinrex-Great wordplay.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion