tuscl

Getting more than you expected

Friday, June 27, 2014 5:55 AM
I went into this club last Monday expecting nothing more than the usual club experience. However to my surprise, this little Latina chick caught my eye whenever she went on stage. I am usually not a huge tipper so I stuck to my guns and tipped her two dollars every time I went upto her. After a couple of time of doing this, she came upto my table and say next to me. Nothing extra special yet I know but what followed was crazy. This girl actually got a couple of drinks out of me (and to think about it I was going easy on myself with the light beers). I took a chance and asked her if she wanted to go to the VIP rooms. She said alright and took me there. On getting there I decided to keep my hands to myself like I usually do. This place had a couple of bouncers inside and I didn't wanna cause no trouble . To my surprise , she was willing to go a step forward and made me feel her everywhere. She was getting kinda hot for me, I had a couple of extra dollars to spend on something this exciting so I carried on with it, one thing led to another and soon we were kissing , she literally had my cock in her mouth. Has anyone had such a buzz are experience before. Keep in kind this was my first time there, I am not a regular joe at this place, and I didn't shell out much before the dances.

2 comments

• PeteBull19
    10 years ago
    You must be incredibly flexible if you were kissing her while she had your cock in her mouth
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Next time you will expect her to fuck you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion