Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Getting more than you expected

BeaverMcDonald

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went into this club last Monday expecting nothing more than the usual club experience. However to my surprise, this little Latina chick caught my eye whenever she went on stage. I am usually not a huge tipper so I stuck to my guns and tipped her two dollars every time I went upto her. After a couple of time of doing this, she came upto my table and say next to me. Nothing extra special yet I know but what followed was crazy. This girl actually got a couple of drinks out of me (and to think about it I was going easy on myself with the light beers). I took a chance and asked her if she wanted to go to the VIP rooms. She said alright and took me there. On getting there I decided to keep my hands to myself like I usually do. This place had a couple of bouncers inside and I didn't wanna cause no trouble . To my surprise , she was willing to go a step forward and made me feel her everywhere. She was getting kinda hot for me, I had a couple of extra dollars to spend on something this exciting so I carried on with it, one thing led to another and soon we were kissing , she literally had my cock in her mouth. Has anyone had such a buzz are experience before. Keep in kind this was my first time there, I am not a regular joe at this place, and I didn't shell out much before the dances.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for PeteBull19
PeteBull19
•

You must be incredibly flexible if you were kissing her while she had your cock in her mouth

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Next time you will expect her to fuck you.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement