tuscl

The second time...

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
As a RICH STUD who pays hookers for sex, I have learned that second time OTC is an important barometer in measuring whether the inner hooker has really been brought out of a dancer. Uncertain girls will often take the plunge the first time out of some driving need for cash to pay for xxx, but if you can get her out the 2nd time, then you can get her out for the 10th or beyond as well.

I am watching a stupid hot girl, as I type this, who has agreed to the second time. She was a project to get out the first time, but now the skids are greased and it is all engines running. There are two guys wooing her on stage right this second, but I know that I'm the one who is going to do ridiculous shit to her tonight.

Life is good. ;)

7 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ what an idiot.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    But Dougyyyy - You are just a little TROLL!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ^He's also an asswipe. Can't forget asswipe. Who else spends his days and nights trolling a board like this?

That "RICH STUD who pays hookers for sex" nonsense was obviously a tongue in cheek reference to comments made in his ridiculous troll posts. The rest was true enough though and it was good night. And after all, isn't this what the Discussion board is really supposed to be about - sharing good stripper and strip club stories?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    The second time is usually easier because she now knows (or thinks) that you're not an axe murderer.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Does RickyBoy actually do OTC in the real world not? Is this just another one of his fanciful theories along with The System - that you must impress strippers in dive clubs by being the only one wearing suit to line up OTC in the first place?

In reality it works like this, RickyBoy. One time = as many time after that as you want until they quit. You want to keep pretending it's something other than binaries so you can think your doing something beyond paying hookers for sex. But you're not, and it's really that simple. Sorry, genius.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion