tuscl

Indy 500

Sunday, May 25, 2014 9:01 AM
Any race fans out there who plan on watching the classic? Just watching the pre-race. I wonder if today is a good day for Indianspolis strip clubbing? Anybody know or ever been to the 500?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've never been to an Indy500 but any time you have a special event, the local strip clubs get jammed and the price of pussy goes up. That's a good time to stay at home. Additionally since this is a 3 day weekend a lot of strippers will be out of town celebrating. Stripper attendance at my favorite club was down quite a bit yesterday.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Gentlemen, start your engines!
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Never been to Indy but had several promises that never came thru. I have taken tons of folks to Charlotte's Coca Cola 600 and race week used to rock during the entire week. Over the last few years things have slowed down a lot. Girls are required to work darn near the entire event schedule but the most recent times I have clubbed around the race, it has been dead as a hammer. Staying at home this year and the closest thing to being at a club is reading TUSCL reviews.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Just finished watching it! No yellow flags for about the first 150 laps and then a raft of them. The last 10 laps after the red flag were just amazing with the final margin being 0.06 seconds! That was the second smallest margin of victory in the race's history.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I used to love it in the Offy days. No longer. Went once to get it off my bucket list.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I'm a local here in Indy and i stayed home fri,sat and sunday. i wanted to avoid the race crowd. I did have a couple strippers text me last night and say it wasn't that busy.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat: "I've never been to an Indy500 but any time you have a special event, the local strip clubs get jammed and the price of pussy goes up. That's a good time to stay at home." The same thing happens here during the Derby Festival. Except that it lasts for two weeks (three when Easter is two Sundays before the Derby), instead of just a couple of days. On the other hand, if you can handle the cost increase, there's generally a lot of out of town talent in for the event. On the third hand, the local LEOs use the opportunity to crack down on "trafficking". For me, the higher cost and increased scrutiny are enough to, if not keep me home, at least keep my dick in my pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion