tuscl

Is a lap dance sex?

I have heard my ex says a lap dance is having sex with a woman. I place the bar higher for sex.

I guess I need a hobby but the other day I made a list of the dancers I have met. I could name 49 by dancer name, describe them a bit. Then there are those I know their real first name, those I know their last name, those I've been to their place. But I'd guess I've had dances from two hundred ladies. So if asked can I say I've had sex with two hundred women?

15 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Only if you did an LDK
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Sex in terms of sexual intercourse? No, a lap dance is not sex. Are you being erotic and sexual with another woman? Yes. If having sex means being erotic and sexual with another woman, then I would have to say that she keeps a tight reign on you.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Motor LOL!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    The word we're looking for is "consummated." Everything in it sealed by consummation.

That is what you're looking for. Make it perfect by doing it wholesale.

Otherwise, it is simple arousal, delightful to the senses. Petting, necking, etc.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    No.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Is a lap dance sex? lol, why yes it is. Now if I can get a dancer believing that, we already had sex so going a bit deeper using the correct equipment shouldn't be an issue, Afterall we already had sex. lol
    That's like asking a dancer if sucking on my finger is the same thing as her sucking on my dick. If she says yes, I know which one I'll let her suck on.
  • Vin66
    10 years ago
    Yeah ok I'd say I've had sex with 30 women. 20 dancers and 10 civilians. Only 10 civilians cause I was in a monogamous relationship for 25 years.
    Sex with my ex was hot but she only was in the mood half the time I wanted. If she wasn't in the mood she say "go take care of it yourself". Just wish I'd done that at my local sc. Marriage is a special thing.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Since Bubba Clinton told us that a blowjob isn't sex then a lapper isn't either. Maybe we should ask Obama since he is an expert on sex - he just keeps on screwing us.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    If a lapdance equals sex, then I've had enough pussy to last me a lifetime.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^sure...lol....sure
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    You've got a long way to go to catch up with Wilt Chamberlain.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    If the lap dance consists of my penis sliding in and out of a woman's pussy, then yes.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    It depends what the meaning of the word "is" is.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Strictly speaking, no.

However, if you're spending more money and/or time at the club than you are with your SO, I quote from an article I read the other day:

"When an adulterous man is found out, there are many, many women that can get past the sex act itself. But the real problem is where his effort has been going. As his wife sits idle, being supportive, holding down her half of the relationship, house and kids, a cheating man will put boat loads of effort into seducing the other woman: four-star restaurants and hotels, gifts, laughter, spontaneity, passion, sex. From there, it’s a sad realization for his wife that translates to 'I’m not worth the effort.' This is a fatal blow to her self-esteem and self-worth and terminal to the relationship."

So yeah. It's not necessarily what you're doing that hurts the SO. It's the fact that you're spending time, money & effort on something other than the SO. In that sense, whether or not it's sex, or a lapdance, dinner with a cute female friend, too much time at your desk at work, or whatever, is kind of immaterial to most women. It's you seeking attention from someone or something other than her.

A woman trying to communicate that might call a lapdance sex or like sex to make a poorly worded point. Just sayin'.

The article: http://www.dailydot.com/opinion/ashley-m…
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    A lap dance is not sex, although I can see why a woman would confuse the two. My wife is forever telling me that "I gave you sex just the other day" whenever she has done anything even remotely sexual within past week. A good lap dance is as close to having sex as you can get without actually having sex. Having sex requires, at a minimum, that your little head come out from your pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion