tuscl

ATF

Clubber
Florida
Friday, May 23, 2014 5:13 AM
Reading the replies to shadowcat's recent inquiry as to the type of club where we met or ATF made me wonder. Does anyone still have that first and only ATF? I do and for about 14 years and counting.

16 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My current one has been for 3-4 years. None of the previous ones lasted more than a few months.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    14 years seeing a stripper/hooker? Chances are she's nowhere near as hot as day 1. Defeats the whole purpose of seeing a stripper: no emotional connection so u can trade her in for a new one at a moments notice.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Didn't say I still see her. Just no one has ever topped her.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Cubber,I thought Shadowcat was your ATF.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I like a variety and play with a variety, but have had the same favorite for 9 years. She is much hotter and more fun now at 28 than when she was 19.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    "Chances are she's nowhere near as hot as day 1. Defeats the whole purpose of seeing a stripper: no emotional connection so u can trade her in for a new one at a moments notice." Dammit, I've been doing it wrong!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    But they do stick around. And it sticks really well. Women are women, you get em they will stick around. That's you ATF.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I first danced with my ATF in 2006. I had a CF at the time so I can't say she became my ATF immediately but didn't take long. So we are close to 8 years. She is retired but I still talk to her every week. In my mind she hasn't changed (until I look at her pics when she was 22. Lol).
  • DickJohnson
    10 years ago
    Why would anyone here meet an officer from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? Seems kinda sketchy to me
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Uh Oh. DickJohnson is back.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, As I recall DJ was one of the good guys, as in not a troll.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - You are correct. His reputation as a story teller precedes him. :)
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    Is it weird that my GF who used to be my CF is not my ATF? I won't tell her that though lol
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    14 years? That's a long time. My longest is just 2 months, but that's because I started late doing strip clubbing.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    alabegonz, Yes it is. But most of those years she hasn't been dancing. As an active ATF it was only about 3 years. Just have never found another favorite that could replace her at the top.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Well, DickJohnson, I hope you're back for an extended stay. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion