tuscl

Hey Yoda

What kind of dick are you ?

You kick TUSCL members off your site for copying and pasting, yet you're a member on this site?
TUSCL has some cool female members, yet the girls on your site sound like stripper poles are stuck up their asses.

What kind of dick are you?

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    He's not a dick,he's a cunt.All the traits of a typical cunt.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    SW is such a depressing place to be. With the attitudes those girls have I'm surprised they make any money at all.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    I initially posted on SW. The two threads I started were locked by yoda because he insisted that I was responsible for turning a young girl into a drug addicted sex worker. Pretty odd environment over there. The few threads I have perused through appear to be strippers trying to act like they are all clean dancers. I would bet that, in reality, the vast majority of them have sex for money in and outside of the club to pay the bills.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck yoda.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Hey, Yoda! Sounds like there is a long line of guys here who think you suck our cocks!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Obviously enough, the overall environment on SW is a giant shared delusion, a coping mechanism for some unhappy young women, it lets them vent and pose for each other. The recent post by Chili Palmer that pointed this out -- saying that he's met a large number of SW women, they all do far more than what's posted, and all laugh at the posturing and obvious lies going on -- shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone who has actually been in a strip club.

I think the weird thing with Yoda is that he seems to have been to enough strip clubs to know this also, yet he backs up the delusion 100% and ensures orthodoxy of the vision. Does he really believe, as he's stated on SW, that the SW posters are "good strippers", and the actual experiences we have in strip clubs that differ from the SW delusion are because of "bad strippers"? Despite his recent rebuke to a male poster not be a white knight, he is the white knight times 10000 of Stripper Web -- a male mod who buys completely into the delusion. I think if you want to end up a male mod who constantly is propped by the SW girls, you HAVE to act that way, you have to be 100% white knight and remove anyone who scrapes at the delusion. If it's just an act and he's getting tons of pussy for it, then I bow down to his genius. But it doesn't feel that way, it feels like he's the prototype for all white knights, in the worst sense.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Yoda was an annoying, smarmy, ass kisser on SCL so why people are surprised that when he got a tiny bit of power he became a despot is amazing. If I had read the dancer's posts on sw before going to a strip club I's have never gone. Bitching about licking nipples getting their ass smacked? You're a fucking sex worker lady.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "If it's just an act and he's getting tons of pussy for it, then I bow down to his genius"

His story is inconsistent. In the past he has said he has got free pussy, and on a later occasion he said he always paid. So he lies like a sack of shit that he is too. If he is paying, then what is the point? Anyone can get as much stripper pussy as they want if they are willing to pay. Maybe he just likes them "liking" him?
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    SW is hardly the only website where posters engage in shared myths/delusions and where any 'deviation' from accepted 'reality' is flamed/punished.

I call such activity 'mutual mental masturbation'.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe Yoda will attend the TUSCL Detroit meet in July and really let us know how he feels :)
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    BTW, OP, I think if you don't like it that yoda kicks tuscl members off SW for pasting SW threads here, the obvious way to protest is to keep pasting SW threads here that are good fodder for discussion (and ridicule!).

I am on a mixed martial arts board, and to my surprise, someone there pointed out stripperweb in the off-topic forum. The guys there have been falling all over themselves laughing about SW and pointing out particularly ridiculous threads; they found some of my ridiculous faves (I might've helped things along :). This could become a web-wide sport!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I guess the job of a moderator can get a bit taxing at times.

Per Yoda on a semi-recent SW thread:

“…Really?

$1, $2, $5 or $20 the entire world calls it stage tipping. Lets just stick with that description and try to keep things on track.

It's Monday morning and I'm not really ready to go down the obtuse highway with you guys today …”

Talk about a power trip.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    He chimes in on topics too!? What a total tool
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The fact that he uses a quote from a dancer as his tag line tells me all I need to know.

Originally Posted by Katrine
    "yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area"

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I added a pic of Yoda to my profile pics. lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    LOL
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe