tuscl

Strippers BOYFRIENDS who are FAILED MUSICIANS and are ABUSIVE and are GAY

This is a topic that has not been discussed enough but has been brought up in various places on and off the internet.

There are strippers out there who are FAILED MUSICIANS (or FAILING musicians) who are ABUSIVE and it is suspected (or known) are HOMOSEXUAL as well. The input of strippers is needed on this topic as well as the input of ABUSIVE FAILED MUSICIANS who are GAY and are MANIPULATING a stripper in order to hide their sexual orientation.

6 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who wants to add?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    LOL, maybe RL has been in California too long and has been smoking something as well. On the other hand maybe RL feels threatened by the possibility of a gay stripper boyfriend. Lol, I never heard of this before. RL you must have run into some strong stuff. I would stay away from it for a while if I were you.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    A gay man masquerading as a stripper's boyfriend? That's just fuckin' ridiculous, RL.
  • lotsoffun201
    19 years ago
    I rarely agree with anything RL has to say, but in this case, RL is right. The girls dance so they can support the BF or husband's music career which 99.99% of the time NEVER materializes.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about it?
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    RL, why are you asking these questions? Do you fit into one of these categories that you have created?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion