tuscl

Hotstuff with new pics!!

Meow!!!!! 😻😻😻😻😻😻
#1OfDetroitsFinest

14 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    I offered that stripper an all expenses paid trip to Miami plus $900 for the night with me. No response. That rarely happens to me.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Well I am glad it humbled u...so maybe u do have an ounce of a heart
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    What was her exact user name?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Hotstuff69babi
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You beat me by a second. lol. thanks anyway.
    Nice pics.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    I'm not a fan of her face and I'd like her boobs to be bigger but my offer still stands. She can stay at the Delano on my dime and I'll cover travel. She will also get $900. I just get to fuck her, and she has to get high with me. Pretty awesome deal, imo.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    We r still waiting on these alleged strippers u r banging...and NO computer shots LOL
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    No problem shark...u r one of my personal favorites!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like hotstuffbabi face, ass, and all.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    What are you waiting for? Have you ever seen the stipper crowd on south beach?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I agree shark!! I am familiar with the Miami scene...I am from the pork and beans area if u know where that is
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't remember ever visiting Miami. Went to the Everglades once in July and some freak storm caused all day rain and I thought temperatures in the 50's. Maybe it was in the 60's. I know it felt cool to me which is typically freezing to everyone else. I got lucky enough to see strange weather or mother nature acting up in lots of places. Freak storms, massive floods, massive tornado damage, volcanoes erupting, etc. I haven't traveled far in a while. An earthquake came to me or just down the road. I heard it. Mother nature likes to keep things interesting. When I visited Seattle twice, never saw a cloud in the sky either time. My parents used to like to travel when I was younger. I'm probably lucky I didn't grow up in Australia. Never been there but my father had an idea to move there at one time.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Nice!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion