tuscl

mitchell brothers

Sauget
Michigan
in san fran in vacation. thinking of going to mbt tomorrow early evening. any advice?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Take a lot of money.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Not worth it. Crazy horse on market st is better bang for your buck. If you're just looking for some quality strange, I can hook you up with a proven deliverer at CEO Health Club on Bush street. It'll cost you $60 for the room and you pay her $140. You'll get an hour of getting your mind blown.

PM me if you're interested and I'll dish the deets back to you.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I get the impression you pay for Mitchell Brothers' history and reputation as much, if not moreso, than you do its service -- at least from everything I've read.

Never been clubbing further west than Madison, Wis., so riddle me: If I were to compare the experience to, say, Penthouse Club in Detroit, how would it compare?
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    A few observations based on a small sample of visits to Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater (MBOT). MBOT seems to have pretty decent talent, both during the day (when the cover charge is a bit lower) and at night (when the cover charge is pretty steep). Most of the dancers were in the 7-8 range but there was a number of silicone enhanced dancers (not my thing). The stage shows are fully nude and they do feature a few girl on girl stage shows, some of which are pretty good but most of which involve posing and posturing only. The hustle factor is very high with girls hustling private dances and more. The costs are astronomical, try $60 for a nude lap dance and far, far more for anything beyond a lap dance.

Crazy Horse is an OK alternative to MBOT but it too features a hefty entrance fee, but less that MBOT. The talent is more variable than MBOT, but features some hot women mixed in with the not-so-hot. It also features a high hustle factor, with vague promises of fun in several tiers of VIP rooms. The prices are also quite high unless you manage to negotiate a "deal" but these are rare as the club seems to get its cut for the "VIP room" prior to any money going to the dancer.

I agree with goonster that the best action at the most affordable price can be found in the AMPs. Some of the AMPS appear to be long established businesses (like CEO Health mentioned above) but many appear to be home or apartment based AMPs (where I might worry about safety). Check out myredbook.com for helpful info on the AMP scene in the Bay area.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Mitchell Brothers is worth a visit just to see what all the fuss is about. I went there a number of years ago just to "window shop." It's like that aging superstar ball player. It's a shekl of what it used to be, but you get occasional glimpses of its former greatness.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    A couple of years ago, CH was more bang for the buck than MBOT, with a far lower hustle factor, but not anymore. Mitchell Brothers lineups, as a whole, are far far FAR hotter than Crazy Horse's. Mitchell Brothers lineups range from good to crazy hot, Crazy horse from ugh to pretty good. Obviously, all it takes is one girl to make your nieght, but as far as your odds, there's no comparison -- MBOT waaaaaaaay hotter girls, you're far more likely to find what you want there.

As for prices: Lap dances and topless laps are exactly the same, $20 and $40 respectively, although at Crazy Horse girls will more likely press you for tips afterwards. With a little bargaining, HJ is the same or cheaper at MBOT. CH prices are now $140 for the booth, on top of which you negotiate a tip for the HJ. MBOT price is $60 for the booth, on top of which you negotiate the tip for the HJ. You can often negotiate lower prices at MBOT for HJ, and on top of that CH girls try to hustle again for tips afterwards.

In short, MBOT has similar prices, less hustle, and the beauty of the girls is out of CH's league altogether.

Agree that AMPs are less money, but if you're looking for fun in a strip club, with someone who isn't necessarily Asian, they're not really comparable. I do FBSM instead of AMPs, but occasionally I like to go to one of the good alcohol clubs -- Hustler or Gold Club -- get buzzed and horny there, then hit an FBSM provider afterwards.
  • Sauget
    10 years ago
    Im actually with my wife a strip club vetern, and we want to see the live lesbian show, do they supply this all day and what are the different rooms?
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I'm a cynical strip club vet, so consider the source when I tell you this, but: the rooms are mostly schtick, most interesting for new customers, IMO. There are definitely guys who disagree, but I don't have a lot of use for them. 10 years ago, there were awesome things happening in the Kope, Ultraroom, etc., but not really anymore. The Green Door room is at least a bit interesting, you either get a faux lesbian show, or a real lesbian show, depending on the two girls doing the show and how much they like each other. You can find showtimes for all rooms posted on the MBOT website.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Bring 1/2 to a full G in order for adequate funds for the two of you. If you simply say the name of the country's largest social networking company, you get a discount.

Crazy Horse is pretty low quality and the high rollers don't go there. I always thought MPs were for lower class folks, plus I don't like As in general.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion