Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:03 PM
Who else agrees , even at topless bars

12 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Juicy j would!!!!🎤🎧🎼🎵🎶🎹🎻🎺🎷🎸
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Many of the most beautiful dancers say they would not dance full nude.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    I disagree. Sometimes nude clubs are fun, but the best clubs with the hottest girls are usually topless in my experience. And the dances are better.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    There's a sign in the dressing room of one the clubs here in Seattle that reads, "By the middle of the first song you should be topless. By the middle of the second song, you should be nude." Amazing that in a nude strip club, dancers have to be reminded of that.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    What ilbbaicnl said is very accurate. Many girls have no problem dancing topless, but for a lot of them ( often times the really pretty ones) removing their panties is where they draw the line. Personally, I won't make much of a fuss over going to a topless club instead of a nude one. Obviously nude is better, but topless clubs usually have better dancer quality
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ GoV: Another phenomenon about dancers going on stage, is that some are most sensitive about showing their imperfect stomach. Baby weight gain and stretch marks are more embarrassing to them, sometimes, than showing pussy. Some dancers in that category will wear a one-piece costume, and pull it down to show their boobage, then pull it up from the bottom to show the pussorial region. Technically, they're showing "everything," so they're nude by the club's standard while on stage.
  • samlee69
    10 years ago
    I like pussy. Boobs are fun to play with but pussy is where it's at. No Nude - No Go.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Maybe those that refuse bottomless are just Ladyboys. :)
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Lol i mean the topless strip clubs and when your ATF gives you a peek of it tim to time
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've been to many clubs that were not nude but once you got to the private dance area you got to do a lot more than just look at a pussy. So does it really matter what they do on stage?
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    i prefer topless strip clubs because like everybody else said, they have better looking dancers usually. and on top of that i've been to "nude" clubs but they dont always give you a full view of the pussy. maybe its just me.
  • Empire
    10 years ago
    One thing is for sure: Bands will make her dance. And @shadowcat has a good point
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion