tuscl

I gotten a stripper's number

So i was at the strip club the other day with my cousin and with his friend and this stripper was showing me love since i got to the bar so i said let me just get a lap dance from her so i did and she let me touch everywhere and suck on her nipple , so when we was done i told her let me get her number and she said ok to hold on so i left back to the bar and she came and gave it to me , should i text her wassup ? Anyone else had a experence like this? Im just tryna chill with her

22 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    That was a long first sentence lol
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Lol sorry i was just typing fast
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Mikeya ROTFL 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Strippers are a different animal – they come into contact with dozens of guys every week and most likely you are not the only one that has gotten to suck on her tit or get her #.

Their job is to make a customer feel like they (dancer) are really into them (customer) – it can be a bit hard to understand what the deal really is if one is not experienced with the game.

If you are close to her age; then it’s “possible” she may be into you – even then you need to proceed with caution. Many of these women have issues and their issues become your issues if you get involved with them (e.g. baby-daddy issues; financial issues; and even sometimes drug issues).

Many of them see customers outside the club for financial reasons; i.e. they (dancers) have financial problems and start hitting you up for $$$ for their cell ph bill; rent; car repair; etc.

Not saying she may not want to hook up w/ you; but any girl that gets naked for men for $$$ and lets a guy she just met suck her tit; is a girl you should proceed with caution until you get a better feel for what she is about – it’s not wise to assume that she just likes you and does not have ulterior motives – proceed w/ caution and with eyes wide open.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Lol, you niggas get so happy when you get a number. You know how many times they do that a night? Plus, it's probably strictly business on her end.

Not trying to be a dick here; just pointing some things out.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That and $1 will buy you a cup of coffee at McDonalds.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Yo, dude, you should def hit that girl up, text her, tell her you wanna hang out or chill or whatever, she was digging you all night, and the way she gave up her number, she wants to hook up, right? ok, sure, the haters on here are gonna say she just gave you her digits so you would text her, and then she has your number, and then she's gonna text you like "Hey, Baby, when you gonna cum see me?" when its slow in the club, and she be like "miss u sweetie, can you cum in?" and pretty soon your coming into the club everytime she texts and feeling like a PL, but, hey, what do they know, there a bunch of jealous losers who don't have game and can't pull numbers from hot chicks like you and me, so hit her up, say let's chill, baby, and if she's like, "luv 2, baby, but im working, so cum see me" then you know the deal, right? peace & love, Steve229 out
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    mikeya was correct. anyway,That was a long first sentence, so you were just typing fast, and then mikeya rotfl, so papi says a lot,so hard goes, niggas, and sc forgot the tax, so dude, you should def hit that girl up, text her, tell her you wanna hang out or chill or whatever, she was digging you all night, and the way she gave up her number, she wants to hook up, right, you know and sure, the haters on here are gonna say she just gave you her digits so you would text her, and then she has your number, and then she's gonna text you like "hey, baby, when you gonna cum see me, and when its slow in the club, and she be like "miss u sweetie, can you cum in, so pretty soon your coming into the club everytime she texts and feeling like a pl, but, hey, what do they know, there a bunch of jealous losers who don't have game and can't pull numbers from hot chicks like you and me, so hit her up, say let's chill, baby, and if she's like, "luv 2, baby, but im working, so cum see me" then you know the deal, right, peace & love
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    ^^^
    Haha, took me a while to get it
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Papi_Chulo's advice is spot on.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Flubber,break it down.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Don't be flattered or conned. They give out numbers to build a base of regulars for steady cash flow.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    You were probably one of 50 people that she gave her number to that night. You're just a wallet to her. Never forget that and this hobby wont ruin you.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    True dat^^^
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Lol yall not tryna get what im tryna say i dont want no relation with this chick i just wanna get to know her so i can hit one night
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Hit it and quit it
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ clubber...lmfao rotf...that was hilarious
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Trust us she don't want a relationship with you either. She gave you her number so that she can get you back to the club to spend more money on her. And don't hold your breathe waiting for an OTC. She'll string you along til you finally give up.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Congrats, you got her number. She wants to make it easier for you to see her in the club.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    It took me a year before my ATF gave me her number and suggested OTC. If I'm not the only one, it must be a very small and select group. Any dancer that gives you her # 1st meeting is just looking for business; she's not in to you.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    The only thing ima spend money on her is just for extras
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666: "Any dancer that gives you her # 1st meeting is just looking for business; she's not in to you."

You say that like it's a *bad* thing. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion