tuscl

Albany Strip Clubs

Monday, May 12, 2014 4:32 AM
If you are ever in Albany NY a heads up about the clubs. If you go enjoy the view, give a tip to the girl on the stage. But going to the VIP for a private dance. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!! You can pay at one place $50 the have the girl dance with her top on and you can't touch, for one song. Another you pay from $25 to $60 depending on topless or nude. That is just the house fee. Once you get back in the room you find out that you need to tip the girl the same amount at lease. She will say the more you tip the better the dance. Don't believe it. They have such restrictions like you can't touch nor she. So you could double or triple for the tip and it won't make any difference. I'm here for another month on business and going to say out of them for the rest of my visit.

1 comment

• knight_errant
    10 years ago
    I'm in the Albany area quite a bit. There are better towns for clubbing, that's for sure. But there are also a lot worse. PM, Jamesday, and I can give you some advice for where and with whom to get more bang for your buck if you change your mind while you're in the Albany area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion