tuscl

is it better to go to my favorite strip club once, or twice a month

Friday, May 9, 2014 12:27 AM
Which sounds like more fun for a PL who likes to get alot of lapdances. Going to the club once a month and spending around 700. Or twice a month and spending around 350

10 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Whatever you can afford and have time for. I go every week to multiple clubs when I have time. Having time is the biggest factor for me now.
  • Empire
    10 years ago
    Yea I guess your right, you must have that loong money
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    There are months I don't go at all, and then there are months I go 2 consecutive weekends (the only time I really can go under normal circumstances due to my job). I've never done consecutive days, but I did do 2 of 3 once (one of those being a day off from work). Go whenever you want as long as you can afford it.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Loooooooong Mooooooooooney Yeeeeeeeeeep
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Given a monthly budget of 700, I'd go twice a month and spend $350 each time. At least at the clubs I go to: $350 per trip is easily enough to have an outrageously good time, and twice a month is frequent enough that the girls will notice you as a frequent customer to pursue and you'll be able to get OTC with the girls who only go OTC with more trusted customers, staff will recognize you as a regular and give you some leeway as far as contact, etc.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    +1 Subraman
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'd go two or three times.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Go as often as you can afford the level of fun you want. If the fun you want costs $700, go once a month. If $350 gets you enough, go twice. On that kind of budget, I'd probably go to a club once a week, spending some (but not necessarily an equal) fraction each week. Maybe 50, 300, 50, 300. Maybe 100, 100, 100, 400.
  • Stripmonger1
    10 years ago
    I would do what I always did and hit multiple clubs a night. Different places and different women. Over time on the circuit they all get to know you anyway. Why no spread the joy out over the whole month?!?!?!?!?!? =)
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    For $700 a month I'd hit Club O in Harvey, IL and Dollie's Playhouse in Washington Park every week (or spend the first half of the month in south Chicagoland and the second half in ESL -- you get the picture), spending 8 visits @ $70 = $560. The balance would go to food, gas, and my 401(k) :) Seriously, in a year I typically visit 20+ clubs a total of 60-100 times, so each visit has to be fairly inexpensive. When it comes to strip clubs, I'm more of a quantity than a quality guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion