Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Old school joke

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many letters in the alphabet?

24, cuz L&M got kicked out for smoking

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Trivia question: What does L & M stand for?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Liggit(sp) & Meyer.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I think you know they were a cigarette brand

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

All right, what's LSMFT?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Lucky strike means fine tobacco.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LMN?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd walk a mile for a .....

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Do all stripper boyfriends smoke Kool's?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Isn't it funny that he's just LMN? I bet his gal is wondering where her O went.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Laughing my neck off?

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I just assumed that LMN named himself after the Lifetime Movie Network.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement