tuscl

Anyone Else from Seattle?

Davids and I are from Seattle, and there's lots of evidence that RL might be as well. Why I don't quite share their views, I definately lean more in their direction that a lot of other people on this board. I've started to wonder if location may be part of the issue, and if anyone else wanted to weigh in.

Last weekend, I hit a few clubs in the Portland area. Since they served booze, there were basically no private dances going on. The "vibe" I got from the dancers was completely different. Sure there was some hustle involved, but it seemed all in good fun. If you talked to a dancer, you didn't hear any hard luck stories, offers for sex acts, or feigned attraction. Basically, the dancers just seemed to carry themselves in a more mild and professional manner. Even when they were drunk!

My theory is without the lap dances, it becomes more difficult to scam a guy, since you can't make a physical connection inside the club. Therefore, you have to spend a lot more time on your stage show and just keeping guys in the club and spending money in general, rather than going directly at one guy and getting as much as possible out of his wallet.

I'm not saying all the strippers in Seattle are scammers and all Portland strippers are saints of course, but with our rules the way they are, hustling in the clubs is probably more extreme here than anywhere else. A lot of them are quite good, and not afraid to take it outside the club either. Toughts?

1 comment

• davids
    19 years ago
    Hey, johnny: Me, you, and RL should get together at Rick's or Honeys sometime and have a contest to see who can get the most dates OUTSIDE THE CLUB FOR FREE with the strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion