tuscl

Mea Culpa

skibum609
Massachusetts
Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:54 AM
My wife never has an issue with me going clubbing, but out of courtesy I always wash up when I get home and before I get into bed. Every once in awhile she will say you reek of perfume go wash up. So I do. After a couple of years of this I noticed that she only says this after I have been with one particular dancer. I began to wonder: does she mind? Does she think this dancer is special? Does she always smell it but not care about the others? It happened again when I got home Sunday and I was pissed because I washed my face, hands, arms, facial hair and my buzz cut. You reek is what I get. Pissed at first, but slept on couch and the morning was hugs kisses and I love you's. So no she has no problem other than I reek. Finally figured out how she knows and why she can tell: I do reek. I reek after I wash my face, hands, arms, facial hair and buzz cut. I still reek and now I know why: when you get totally naked in the CR the perfume rubs off on legs, back, stomach, groin etc and this dancer is the only one I get 100% nekkid with. My bad. Mea Culpa.

8 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Shower...duh
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Yeah when I get home at 2 am and have to get up at 6 I always shower just to make sure I cannot sleep at all...duh. Try working and you'll have a more sensible perspective.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Tiredtraveler is right. Take a shower. If you are worried about sleep, don't go to the strip club or leave sooner.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Try soap retard
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Take a *hot* shower. It'll relax your muscles.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Just plead nolo.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I try to avoid babes that have a powerful perfume odour.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Like Shadow said. It's a no win. I'm with you on that I can't sleep after I shower, hot or cold.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion