tuscl

sick stripper

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 6:43 AM
One of my strippers just texted me and says she has been out of work 2 weeks and has endometriosis. Im gonna google it but just for laughs I wanted to see what you clowns knew about it and your thoughts.....:) LoL!

26 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    My ex wife had that and it is a very painful female problem
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't wish that on a rob.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Wow wouldn't wish it on a ROB that says something! She is actually a cute down to earth chick and is anything but a ROB.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Dude,you're young aren't you?You totally misunderstood me.I feel for the [view link] have a women's reproductive rights taken away is a fate I cannot fathom.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    OMG...typical stripper shit. She's probably a crystal meth addict.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Ummm no tumbling dice im 43 and I didnt misunderstand you at all.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Then we're cool?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Rock,do you really think a stripper would make up a story like that?And I've heard them all.I knew you had drummer in you.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Yes I understood what u meant. I googled it and found out a little. Doesn't sound good for such a young girl. She is 23. She already has 1 kid so not all is lost.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Look,she's in a fragile state,just do the best you can.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Yea im gonna take care of her phone bill this months. Good thing strippers always have those cheap $60 plans:)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Yup,just be careful,ask questions,shake shit up,see what falls to the ground.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Yeah, she's sick. She came down with a 25-year-old unemployed musician, and now she wants you to pay her bills because the boyfriend can't.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    A very good friend of mine had this -- it ended up causing her to get a hysterectomy at the age of 22. Not a real fun disease. This was almost 40 years ago, but I don't know if they're any better at treating it now than they were then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “…Rock,do you really think a stripper would make up a story like that? …” Hell yeah. Not saying that this particular stripper is lying – but I had a stripper I was whitenighting about 10 or 11 years ago tell me her kid had had some kind of heart surgery; that her dad had passed away; that she had to undergo some breast surgery procedure b/c “they had found something” – all LIES. Plus – why would a dancer tell a custie about her medical problems – even if they are true – she is probably looking for sympathy and to have her bills paid – the OP should be wary about other “issues” she will be “sharing with him” in the future.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Yea I don't doubt that papi. although I do believe her story. She probably is looking for a little help. We have done OTC many times before. I feel bad for her but all she will get from me is occasional help with the phone bill and money for the "hook up".
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ tlk, I didn’t have the luxury of being a TUSCLer at the time – plus I’ve always been a sucker for folks in “distress” – but just for reference sake – for me it started w/ just the ph bill and me feeling bad for what she was going thru – and she took my concern for her as a way to get bailed out every time she was in financial trouble (by making up shit b/c she knew I would feel bad for her and want to help her). Not trying to tell you what to do or that your dancer was like my dancer – just sharing my personal PL story.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Papi,you're lonely aren't you?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Looks like you'll have to settle for blowjobs till shes better.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I hear that gawker!...LOL at least until she is all better down there:)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    People, isn't this supposed to be fun? What is fun about speculating for more than 3 seconds whether a commercial acquaintance is honest with you or not about their personal life? You just have to remember they are commercial acquaintances. You can't realistically be the personal insurance plan for all the people you buy goods and services from. Even if you limit it to the ones you do business with frequently.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Never heard of it.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Try Pepto cures everything
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Endometriosis is a serious and painful issue for women which eventually ends their ability to bear children.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    There are really only 3 cures for endometriosis in younger women: 1} going on the pill continuously with no period for a year or so. 2} laproscopic surgery to scape out the stuff from her abdomen then pill. 3} pregnancy!! Since the condition is cause by her uterine lining sloughing into her abdominal cavity at the end of her cycle pregnancy is the only sure cure. Dated a girl with it once, she had the surgery and went on the pill but still had very painful periods after treatment.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    My ex had it at around 24. Had surgery right before we got married and ad problems with it for years after.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion