tuscl

Its in her eyes

Monday, April 28, 2014 4:09 PM
As a true player that I am I have noticed a simple truth. You can tell without ever saying a word either or not if s girl wants to fuck with you or not. It is this truth that my systems rest

8 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    When she turns to her to cell phone two minutes after we start talking, I know I'm dead. Happens a lot.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "As a true player" A true player doesn't have to announce that he's a true player. Youre a true poser.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    And when you can tell she wants to fuck you, but she actually won't even talk to you, it's cause she's scared, right? Kinda like that God answers your prayers when you pray for the right thing, and if you don't get it, that's how you know it wasn't right for you. Another system that always works.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What if she's blind or cross-eyed.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    In her eyes she usually has bukkake.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Cell phones were mentioned! There are a universal problem now. Need to have a system for getting them away from the women and getting them turned off. Other than that, maybe put them in some sort of a metal box so that they are not able to receive a call. For that cell phone to ring when she is alone with you is just and intolerable offense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion