tuscl

Hired Guns Game Plain

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:15 AM
I took the breakout session Strippers and Hired Guns with Mystery after the London bootcamp in May and boy was I glad I did. This past weekend some friends (3 guys and 3 pivots - one of my own past conquests and her two friends) and I went to at a club in Copenhagen and I noticed the girl (Tanya) immediately. She was a stunning '10': 5'8", long blonde hair, green eyes, amazing body, beautiful face and constantly smiling, chatting with a group of 5-6 guys that surrounded her. I immediately went to work, opened a set using the pivots, holding court, being the only person on the big outside terrace NOT looking at Tanya. After about 10 min she walked past and opened me with "hey, do you know xxx" (xxx being a woman who I later found out was the club owner). I replied with "no". She then said "did you see me strip earlier?" I responded again with "no" and acted really disinterested in her stripshow. Mystery's stripper rules say not to respond to her typical customer routines and I didn't, but snipped and stacked in my own stuff, negging her and running the cologne routine (I ALWAYS wear two different colognes on my wrists nowadays), enticing her to smell my neck to guess which one I was wearing, receiving what I felt was very strong IOIs in the form of very sensual kino. I remembered from Mystery not to read too much into that, as she's obviously a pro... She then had to go back to do another stripshow, during which I held my back to the stage the entire time...NOT looking at her performing. I spent the time talking to a three-set of two guys and a girl - though the guys were more interested in looking at Tanya. When she returned, she asked me if this time I had watched her strip, but I ignored the question and did a few routines and stories. I told her my ex was an exotic dancer (Mystery's advice -it's not lying, it's flirting!) and gave her a protector of loved ones DHV-story (I remembered M's words that "strippers should have the protector of loved ones DHV "pounded" into their heads"). I also did Discovery's 3Q routine, dissing her shoes as a predictor that her underwear was boring (as if I didn't know it wasn't...!). She responded by immediately dressing down to her underwear in front of me, and showing her bare tits. At the 2nd question she also kissed my hand really heavily, which was a very positive compliance test. I felt I could kiss here right there. I avoided talking about her exotic dancer job, as that's what she's most used to guys asking about. She later said guys always asked questions about her job and how she got into it and that I was interesting because I was different. I told her I wasn't interested in Tanya the exotic dancer, but wanted to find out about the person inside her head and I could immediately see the attraction growing further... She then said, "there's something you should know - I'm seeing someone". I acted like it was no big deal for me at all and said, "So how's it like being in a perfect relationship - you must be really happy". She said it wasn't a perfect relationship and started into a negative spin about all the problems she had with her "boyfriend" and how he couldn't handle her being a stripper. I just agreed with her, sometimes adding "is it really that bad?" and "I understand" both of which seemed to have effect. I learned in Mystery's course to use the phrase "I understand" a lot, especially when she was describing her problems in her life as a stripper, and it worked. I said "a lot of guys don't understand how tough if is to be an exotic dancer and can't see past the exterior, to the person inside". This also seemed to work. In hindsight, I should have prepared the "ex-was-an-exotic-dancer " story better, because when she asked what my ex's stage name was I was completely blank and had to come up with a name that in retrospect sounds like a poor excuse for a stripper name at best. One of the hardest things in gaming this girl was to keep cool when she displayed her hotness, either by showing skin, tits or doing kinky movements and touches. I really had to think of my old grandmother in the shower many times just to maintain composure. But it was only to get worse. I told her I wasn't interested in seeing her boobs now. So I told her about a really cool bar across the street, which was awesome, and I was going to go there now to meet some (imaginary) friends. I didn't invite her, but said, "Too bad you have to work". She then said she was done for the night and asked to come along! I guessed she was perfectly familiar with the place as it was really close (Mystery had adviced to bounce strippers to a familiar place first). On the way there, feeling really good compliance, I took her hand and french-kissed her, making sure to be the first to roll off saying "OK, that's enough". We bounced to two different bars during the next 1/2-hour. She paid the first drink and I the second. Before the first drink I said "I don't buy drinks for girls I barely know". On the way to the second place we passed a salesman on the street selling different jewelry and other stuff really cheap and Tanya suggested we should buy rings for each other that we felt symbolized the person best. So, while we were each looking away, we bought cheap (children's) rings for each other, after which we took a moment to explain why we bought that particular ring. She bought a blue ring (b/c I "was masculine and confident") with stars around (don't remember what that symbolized) and a big smiley in the middle (b/c I "made her smile and forget everything else"). They say the best routines come from girls and I could really see the effect this "Ring-Routine" had on our young relationship. It's definitely a routine I'm going to remember and use again when the opportunity arises. We then came by some piercings and she mentioned she had lost her clitoris piercing that same day and needed a new one. So we picked a nice one and she then proceeded to ask if I would walk with her out in an alley and with her key-ring flash light help her put it in... She pulled down her pants and while holding the flash light with one hand I watched her put the piercing through her the skin behind her clit and I screwed the ball on at the end. I thought that escapade would definitely lead to sex, but I was wrong. I tried to escalate physically after putting in the piercing, but she responded with telling me to be patient. I could do all the grabbing and kissing I wanted, but no penetration at that point... I figured the chance of pulling her home was hard that night, so I decided to end it on a high note and told her that perhaps she could come over Sunday, but late, because I had to see some friends. She called Sunday, came over, and left deep scratch marks on my back...

7 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not a SNL but a Day-2 f-close. Impressive!
  • MrSystem2
    11 years ago
    Thanks, I've been studying the books now for 34 no...43 years now. I'm going to make a million once i find a name for my new found formulas
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    It must suck to have to put that much effort into getting laid.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Interesting. Very interesting.
  • scguru
    11 years ago
    Weak sauce [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo so there was never anybody you had to work that hard to get with? Every guy you wanted to knock boots with has always wanted you as much as you wanted him?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @ibb I know this is pretty old but your dumb. You see her, you see she's attaractive. As a girl especially an attractive one (according to the masses) she NEVER has to try hard to get with a guy she may find super attractive. They'll come to her regardless, a tried and true method experimented over a billion times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion