Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tossing out $100 Bills like Candy

Gucci_Mane

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

When your the local drug lord its easy to hand out $100 bills. I'm a true old school player so when I club every girl is going to have a good night. $100 to everyone then I VIP

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Lookin_for_wet
Lookin_for_wet
•

Where u from plug , some of them thots be givin u dances right at the bar chair just for a dollar , if i was throwing 100$ they would of went crazy lol

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

If you've got it, flaunt it!

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I accidentally did that once at little darlings. instead of one dollar bills... I was stuffing her bikini with three $100 bills. i was pulling money bills out of the wrong pocket.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

LIttle Darlings San Francisco? And in the recent years since Deja Vu unbranded those clubs?

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement