tuscl

COI - Cracking down on extras?

joker44
In the wind
Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:14 PM
From a recent post on the Strip Club Hound blog: "Saturday, April 26, 2014 Cracking Down A friend of mine who frequents clubs in the City of Industry tells me the clubs down there are cracking down on extras. There was a time when in most of the clubs down there, dancers often fucked and sucked for money. Now, they are being fired for that and my friend tells me that in at least one club, the management is cooperating with the police to bust those girls." Read entire post here: [view link] SoCal TUSCLers - your recent experiences.

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I haven't experienced any of that. Earlier this month, we had some April Fool's Jokes going around.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    That's also the second time in recent months that the Strip Club Hound had a post on that subject. That's unusual for him to repeat a subject so soon after its first posting.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I haven't seen any changes. Its business as usual as far as I can tell.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    There is all kinds of talk on zbone and bonedin in regards to the latest crackdowns at DVCOI. The powers-that-be have been gunning for those clubs for years. I suspect that it is just more of the same. I was there last week and like sclvr said it was UHM bizness as usual.
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    Just had a convo with a bouncer about this recently at a place where rules weren't strictly enforced normally. He said LE has been coming in more frequently and management has had to crack down on the girls because of it. Very unfortunate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion