tuscl

Underwear

T-Bone
Ontario
Friday, August 5, 2005 12:57 AM
This topic may be a little strange, but I'm just curious. Of the last 4 strippers who've been kindly enough to sleep with me (OTC), three of them had one thing in common: I pull down their jeans, and they're not wearing underwear. This is kind of a bummer because I love nothing more than pulling off a thong from a hot girl. But it's almost getting funny now and I expect it. Any thoughts on this? Is this a stripper thing, or am I just finding coincidence?

4 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    My ATF almost never wears any underwear. But I don't think that has anything to do with her once having been a stripper, she's just more comfortable that way, that's how she grew up. In fact it may be the other way around - being comfortable with nudity probably made it easier for her to become a stripper.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Not a stripper, but was my girlfriend for four years. Never wore panties, but always a bra for her 44 DD. Said no panties made her feel sexier and ready. She was.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I've hooked up OTC twice. No panties both times. I also knew a few other dancers that claimed they never wore them.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It depends. Did any of them before your last four wear any? FWIW, the last one I met OTC did, but my impression is a good percentage of them don't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion