tuscl

this is one thing i hate

bang69
North Carolina
One thing I hate. is when leaving a sc a dancer comes running up & says." Give me a dance or a tip so I can get some money/" can't wait to here what y'all think.

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Perfectly legitimate response: "No thanks."

Or you could try: "Can I get a blowjob instead of a dance?"

Why is this such a hard situation to handle? I don't get it. Say no to shit you don't want, ask for shit you do, and move on when interests don't coincide. What the everlasting fuck, over?
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Agree it's a classless desperation move by the dancer, but I bet it pays off for her sometimes, which speaks more to how pathetic we customers are. I'm with gmd, I'd be more amused than bothered, since I don't feel uncomfortable at all saying no (or more likely, "sorry, Trisha over there already took all my money"). The girls count on us being completely beta males and feeling uncomfortable and acceding to every silly request.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It happened to us when we were leaving the club, she was in tears because the dude promised her a $100 dance and he bailed out on her.

What we did was: "Oh come here you poor thing I'll just give you a big hug."
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Do what I do,Let me ask your father.Deer in the headlights.
  • etsutwigg222
    10 years ago
    Happens regularly during weekday shifts.
    Response: Sorry but I will be happy to meet you out in parking lot for a quick car session. You have 5 minutes to get out there.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    If a dancer begs for $100.00 from 10 customers when they are leaving, she will probably get PLs dropping a total of $500.00 on her. Too many PLs can be played with desparate pleas and tears.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I hate it any time they complain about not making money (I'm surprised they do it as often as they do). Dancers have no idea about customer service. If they would do a good job at selling the fantasy, I'm sure most wouldn't need to beg for cash.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I was chatting with a dancer that had sat down with me and after 3 or 4 other girls stopped by that had immediately asked "wanna dance?" and when I did not answer yes they left. I mentioned this to the mid twenties dancer and she laughed and said "they'll bitch and complain about not making any money while they text or sit with young party guys that have no money".
    They then walk around expecting me to tackle them and beg them for a dance. Ain't hap-nin!
    Willing seller willing buyer and if they are willing to sell me what they are offering it is not worth my money to buy.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Can't say I ever had that happen to me.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Can't say that its ever happened to me either.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If I'm standing around in the club, I've had dancers ask me for dances. I'm not remembering dancers asking when I'm walking away. Maybe if they did I just said no thanks and thought nothing of it. That might be whyI have no memory of this happening.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Sundays when the "trolls" emerge out of hibernation
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion