tuscl

Now we know the truth.

48? 103? Wow.

If you ever wanted to attack StripperWeb, this is all you need:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

10 comments

• goonster
    10 years ago
    Hmm... Well, I've slept with enough people over the years that I don't remember the number. It's easily in the hundreds. Someone new at least every week. Mostly paid, but there have been several significant relationships in there.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Goonster,I'm assuming you're a male and you don't live near Shadowcat or Clubber.I've slept with enough people?Shouldn't that be I've slept with enough women?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Hysterical question and it reminded me that from age 14 -32 I kept a "list" of every woman that I had sex with. Sex that didn't count: hand jobs, blow jobs, intercourse with a condom; anal; intercourse where I didn't cum and sex for pay. Only counted women that I had intercourse with and ejaculated inside. 132 was the final tall with wife appearing last on the list. I'd estimate in the last 24 years while married and using the same guide maybe an additional 50 -65. No aids, no herpes, women didn't get pregnant so the 70's was all about having fuck me friends. Now its FWB which we all know what it means, but seems more like fucked up with baggage.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I agree with the person who started the thread that those numbers on the stripper-web poll are very high. Obviously how old the person is has to be taken into account, but I was still surprised.

But I guess this type of thing just varies a lot of person to person. skibum indicated he's slept with 132 different woman in 18 years. That's a whole lot even over the course of 18 years. I would think people would be more aware of the risks of having THAT many sexual partners. Diseases, unwanted pregnancies and so on. Talk about living on the edge. This is some eye opening stuff.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Personally for me, quality outweighs quantity every time.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    132 women. I dont even want to think about what some of them looked like.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm saving myself for marriage.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Some girls who work as strippers are nymphos to begin with - so why should this be surprising?

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I snore – so I choose not to sleep w/ anybody so they can get their rest

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised so many said zero to only two.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion