tuscl

Managing OTC relationships

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
The nice thing about doing OTC when I travel is that there is almost never drama involved, probably because I am gone from town soon after the event. I also had it pretty good when I clubbed in NY/CT. The girls knew the score and viewed OTC as an opportunistic chance to earn more money. Low drama and low expectations - a perfect entertainment combination.

But that has not been the case in the place in which I now reside. I told a couple of particularly bad stories about one girl not so long, but even the better ones seem not to be without some type of drama. My last two OTC girls, including one who I still see every so often, have sent me texts for "help" with rent or some other bill. The current favorite even sent me a text requesting a "loan" the very next day after I paid her well for an hour of her time.

I know that some of you fellas are willing to goof around with their drama, with loans and otherwise getting sucked in, but I am not. And you boys aren't the only ones I'm sure, which is probably why they think it is ok to do this stuff. What a pain in the ass it is to have to train these girls to wait until I am ready to reach out to them again.

9 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    You have OTC relationships with the bouncers after greasing them in clubs, RickyBoy? Fuck are you one fuckin' homo!

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Well, I don't know about others, but for me, being "willing to goof around with their drama" doesn't mean giving loans. Because, like every other rational person on the planet, I'm willing to trade what I have to get what I want, such drama often results in getting laid.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Some of us PLs will goof along for one thing: access to pussy.

I just can't believe how she could flip a conversation from ordinary to something close to a hustle in just one minute, this is I am just about to buy a her ice cream at the local Dairy Queen. I just give the WTF look and she would admit to it with a smile.

In spite of all that shit, we normally end up cool and relaxed at the end of the day.

It's a love/hate thing going on there. Just don't know when this will end, though.

One day at a time.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    rickdugan

Some of us just aren't that desperate for pussy to go along with those types of games. Sorry.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    I had one tell me last night she was two months behind on rent. I am guessing she wanted a loan for the full amount. It might even be bullshit. I always thought if you got two months behind, your ass would already be evicted.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Two months behind, that's a lot of money for her to cover for.

I think she knows what's going on in your head, haha, you know what I mean.

Like what happened to me a while ago, she was asking me if she could give a dance for a fee.

And I said, "You know what's going to happen when you say that right?"

"Yeah"

"Totally we are on the same page here what you will do to me and me to you?"

"Duh"

"Awesome"
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Neither a borrower, nor a lender be, don't you forget, stay out of debt. Gilligan's Island.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Treat these stripper like a sports team. If a girl is flaking or not delivering in bed, then send her to the bench or just flat out release her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    After I've seen somebody a few times, yeah I'll do the loan thing, within limits. I avoid girls who seem to have drug/drinking problems, so I don't have major problems with drama or constant badgering for more and more loans.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion