tuscl

Amish Strip Clubs

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I watched the third season of Amish Mafia last night and in I think the sixth and eighth episodes they talked about there being clandestine Amish strip clubs. They call them "madyll gucka". The first instance had non-Amish guys running it in a pole barn near Lancaster, letting the girls earn tips. The second time they referenced it in the behind the scenes episode at the end of the season. It was shown to be going on in Holmes County, Ohio and being run by an Amish thug. This particular one seemed to be secretly patronized by Amish guys only. I found this hard to believe, but after living near this group of people for ~4 years, it is not out of the realm of possibility to think there are institutions like this. There was always rampant drug-use, rape, drunkenness, incest, and assault among the Amish community that I lived near. It was like their Anabaptist religion was just a front.

Anybody seen anything like this? Have you ever met any strippers who left the Amish/Mennonite church and started dancing to get by?

14 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    There was a good series about the Amish "Inside the Amish" or something like that. Remember watching it during an ER visit. Quite eye opening and unexpected what it's like inside that culture. They played "Amish Mafia" after it. That one I think was a spoof but posing as serious. It seemed so over the top I could only watch it for about 15 minutes.

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Based on "Inside the Amish" I'm sure there are all kinds of underground strip clubs and brothels in their world.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Q What is a Amish striptease dance?
    A The woman takes off her apron.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol jack
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Sinclair, I had loose ends to tie up in Clearfield County PA.What you stated is pretty much spot on.There is a whole sub-culture to the Amish with a vast criminal element.I hooked up with a realestate firm and had to employ Amish labor,these blokes smoked,drank,drove cars and used power tools,everything the Amish are not allowed to do.

And yes,ad hoc strip clubs were the norm,usually in a barn or basement. I attended a few of these events,you approach the complex and you are stopped by an armed checkpoint,they give you the once over and okay you to the parking lot.Once in the parking lot you are frisked for weapons prior to entering.

This is where it gets freaky.You walk in and its an even mix of renegade Amish and Skinheads. Alright,Dice can handle this.But when they brought out the under age strippers it was time to go.

I will never forget that dark vibe you felt upon entering.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Ever wanted to get paid to fuck bareback?

All of the inbreeding of the same handful of Amish families over and over has resulted in a lot of diseases and deformities being kept in the Amish gene pool from generation to generation. Sometimes the Amish want non-Amish men to impregnate their wives and daughters to get some diversity in their gene pool and avoid the genetic diseases. They pay non-Amish men to be studs, usually several hundred per pregnancy.

Basically, you have to pass inspection by an Amish doctor to verify you are not lazy or a junkie. You then fuck their daughter or wife and blow your jizz inside her likely unshaven pussy. Payment is received up front and then again after a healthy baby is born. The stipulation is that there will be elders/spouse/father in the room watching you fuck. There is also a sheet that is placed between you and the girl so there is no contact other than a hole where the Amish girl's vagina is. That is because the Amish believe that sex shouldn't be for pleasure.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    What kind of person believes anything they see on a reality show. The post by Sinclair makes being stupid seem like a compliment. Moron.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Sinclair: And the Amish actually get takers for this? Sounds like a real boner killer to me.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    The Amish/Menonite community is extremely fractured and what one sect prohibits another right down the road will allow.

I lived near Lancaster County in PA for years and interacted with a lot of Amish/Mennonite people and I have trouble believing anything on a show called "Amish Mafia".
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Rumspriga
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Rumspriga,that a whole different story. You wanna talk about fish in a barrel.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I know of a few conservative Mennonite girls that would drive up from the Amish area of northern Indiana to work in some Kalamazoo, Michigan clubs about an hour away. But not Amish.

And I saw 2 Amish dudes and their English driver in one of the same clubs. Smoking and drinking. I noticed they did refuse all offers of dances.

• jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Amish guys going to strip clubs in Toronto is quite common. But you won't see it in the area they live. Normally they will only go in an area where no one knows them.
    The Amish strip club intrigues me. I would like to go and check one out. Has anyone ever seen or heard of Amish prostitutes ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion