tuscl

she thinks my tractor is sexy

crazyjoe
Colorado
And I drive an International Harvester

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Speaking of tractors, most people have no clue that the famous Italian sports car company, Lamorghini, started off as a tractor company. Don Lamborghini was pissed off at Ferrari and had the pull to have a private meeting with Enzo Ferrari. An argument ensued and the Lamborghini car company was formed.

By the way, the Lamborghini symbol is the bull. It's not to spite Ferrari and the Ferrari stallion. Lamborghini was a Taurus.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Did you hear about the love sick tractor salesman? He got a John Deere letter.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Haha.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I don't think anyone would think my old beat up 20+ year old Craftsman tractor was even close to sexy.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think that "Cockshutt" is a sexy name for a tractor.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    You got that right Shadow! One of the reasons for that is that my Dad was one of their lead engineers in Brantford!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    CJ,you named yours tractor,I named mine Thor.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^I didnt name it...it was named by International
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    While I lived in Dallas from 2000 - ~2010; I used to visit Baby Dolls fairly often.

Baby Dolls has a rule of playing a country song every 3rd song I believe – no dancer that I knew liked it and most custies neither – anyway – in almost every visit it seemed they would play the song “she thinks my tractor is sexy” at least once a night if not more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion