tuscl

Female TUSCLers

Clubber
Florida
The recent rant by cflock, ""Women" need to be banned from this site." brought up a point. Most all of them are dancers. I've met one myself.

Anyway, during that thread, one of his supposed, "... what is probably some fat dude, or some other form of attention starved troll.", Hotstuff69babi posted, "I have met about a dozen customers off these review sites, therefore increasing my earnings by getting customers I would normally not meet in the club cuz of my reviews/posts. So I will keep posting. THANK YOUUU!"

So ladies, if you wish to, give us guys a hint where you work. Nothing specific as there are many wackos out there. Even just a area. Then if any of us wish to see some "fat dude, or some other form of attention starved troll" we could PM you and go from there. That's how I saw the one female TUSCLer. Might increase your earnings as did Hotstuff. Just a thought.

19 comments

• Gin
    10 years ago
    I'm making plans on meeting up with crazy joe
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    What a compliment! Getting dissed by a troll!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    So says cflock, queen of the fucktards.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I hear the "juice crew" just loves man juice, ergo the name. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "Go Juice yourself"
    "Juice off"
    "I'm Juiced up"

These are common terms for the Juice crew
  • ime
    10 years ago
    what about "Gin and Juice"? Wait that's too perfect, Gin must be Juice's sister
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    LMFAO duke u had me spitting up my caprisun u r so funny
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I have never met any dancers from TUSCL, tho I did come close to meeting Dancinggal, but it didn't pan out. I have met a ton of dancers on zbone and bonedin, which are local sites. And this site isn't exactly welcoming to dancers so I can't see many of them ever really contributing here.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have met 8 that have posted on TUSCL but only 1 was a direct result of her posting on here first. That was Christal.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat. i thought you went up to mardi gras or oge to meet at least one dancer (not Christal) who posted on here. one of us has a faulty memory.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    DoctorPhil - You are so correct. Her TUSCL name was something like Picksydust82 and I did meet her once at Mardi Gras and she never posted again after that.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat. that's the one. what about rfcookie? you never went to see if that fine ass was for real?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No rfcookie was working at Oasis in Atlanta if I remember correctly and she invited myself and snowtime to come and see just how beautiful she was. Since she promoted herself as very low mileage we passed. Since then she has moved to South Carolina and in a PM said that she occasionally works weekend nights at the Columbia Platinum Plus. hert hubby is in the USAF and I assume that is why they moved to S.C.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    I met Knightline off here. Almost met Lopaw, planned to meet Slic
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    a lot of guys are meeting old fat dudes. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ime mentions, "Gin and Juice"? Well in the best shadowcat spirit, here it is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-M9gipm9s

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    ime mentions, "Gin and Juice"? Well in the best shadowcat spirit, here it is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-M9gipm9s

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Sorry, my browser gave me some htmlm BS and posted this twice.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "a lot of guys are meeting old fat dudes. :) "

Lol yeah cflake sure hopes so....he's still searching for the man of his dreams.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion