tuscl

Anyone try to BUY AFFECTION from a stripper when she NEEDS MONEY?

Friday, August 12, 2005 4:44 PM
Anyone out there try to BUY AFFECTION from a stripper who NEEDS MONEY? Anyone tell a stripper that she will earn his MONEY by seeing him OUTSIDE THE CLUB (not necessarily for SEX)? Anyone looking to BUY COMPANIONSHIP at a strip club? How much MONEY do you PAY for these things?

2 comments

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Yes RL, I buy affection. I spend tons of money on strippers who secretly despise me so they will pretend to be my friend. I like it that way. I don't have to remember their birthday, our anniversary, or what she was wearing on our first date. They're so dependant on my paying them that I don't have to worry about insulting them at all. I buy them, use them, and throw them away like old tissue when I tire of them, because we all know that ANY STRIPPER who will not tell you HER REAL NAME or give you her REAL PHONE NUMBER or agree to see you outside the club FOR NO MONEY is NOT REALLY YOUR FRIEND. She probably has a PSYCHOTIC BOYFRIEND who has been IN PRISON or is a CRIMINAL. Thanks to your wise council I now know that the only two possibilities are that a stripper will fall instantly in love with you, divulging every intimate detail of her life as she meets you outside the club regularly with no expectation of money or she is a lying deceiving bitch intent on using emotionally cripled men to feed her criminal boyfriend until the poor sap she is pretending to like is out of money.
  • LookUpHere
    19 years ago
    you are a greenhorn, a neophyte, naive, etc. Get some experience and write us back in 1-2 years. Advice - set a hard LIMIT on what you spend. Do NOT go over it. Better advice - get a real girlfriend, not damaged goods like almost all strippers are. Best advice. Get an internet pron subscription and dont go on dates.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion