tuscl

Open letter to BonesBrother (and the "anti-troll trolls")

zipman68
the speed force!
I found it kind of interesting that BonesBrother replied twice to Slick's thread about putting him on ignore. So, I'll make one more attempt to have a rational discussion with BonesBrother. Probably pointless, but it might be amusing even if it isn't productive. Anyhoo, ol' BonesDude said...

"It appears that there is a new man in town calling himself SlickSpick. He is mostly intelligent, witty and well read but he is also trying to make a name for himself on TUSCL by making numerous posts on the discussion board.

That would be fine if He hadn't joined the Juicebox69 team. By supporting him he goes against what the vast majority on this board want. He now joins the elite group of Dugster & CrazyJoe in feeding the attention troll.

He claims that I am a racist. What makes me a racist? The fact that I call one person a nigger. The one person that is trying to ruin TUSCL by his constant bull shit comments. The fact is I cannot think of a better name for a person that is anything but a role model for his race.

Smell the coffee people!"

Dude,Slick called you a racist 'cos you can't post without calling Juice a nigger. You have no idea what race Juice is. He could be an African American or he could be white as Jamie Kennedy pullin' a "Malibu's Most Wanted" routine.

I see two possibilities:

1 You know you're trolling. You say all this "Juice is a nigger" bullshit to get a reaction. Then you laugh your ass off. If this is true, you're an asshole and way worse than Juice on his worst day. I think Juice genuinely want to make people laugh. Maybe his humor is not your cup of tea. Cool. I have no issue with people who don't enjoy Juice (or Dougsta or CrazyJoe or...). Most folks that don't like him just ignore him to avoid creating creating drama. Unless you're painfully stupid you must know you're creating drama. So you must like it. Hence, you're a troll.

2. You are sincere but clueless. Consider point #1 above to be a clue. All you have to do is complain about Juice *without* calling him a nigger. Or better yet, actually post about stuff you find interesting. There are things about strip clubs that you find interesting, n'est-ce pas?

So BonesBrother, your move...

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Well said Zipper
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Who? :)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Wish I could read Bones reply - I put him on ignore as well.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I love how the "hey if you don't think its funny just ignore it" attitude disappears because this particular asshole uses racial slurs.

Admit it Zipman, everything is fine... until you stop thinking it's fine.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just took Bonesbrother off of ignore. It's kinda funny that many assumptions were made by BB about me. Oh well.

I post on this site cause it's fun. Because of this site, Ive been able to interact with some cool, interesting, and diverse individuals. Some of us even PM one another and have developed deeper and more meaningful relationships. Geez, I'm beginning to sound like a Hallmark Card now.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I think you missed my point jester214. Racial slurs are going to get a reaction. Period. And it is usually a negative one (except on psycho racist sites).

So *either* BonesBrother is trying to (metaphorically) poke people like Slick in the eye to get elicit a reaction -- contrary to his statements that he wants to clean up the site -- or he is an idiot that thinks using racist slurs against Juice will cause Juice to leave. Lots o' luck with that one. If it is the former he's an offensive troll (and one that offends people other than me) and if it is the latter he's being a dumbass.

I'm just curious whether he means what he says. If he really does he'll stop it with the slurs, 'cos they ain't gonna increase the peace.

But I don't really care what he does since I can put him on ignore. Other people can decide for themselves whether they value his contributions.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I get your "point". I'm saying it's hypocritical bullshit.

You make justifications for Juice, Dugly and their ilk because you find it humorous. You tell everyone that if they don't, then just ignore it. Yet when another troll (they're all trolls) pops up whose content you, rightly, aren't amused by then you forsake the high road you advocate for.

Again, it's fine as long as you find it funny. If you don't, then it's not.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Bones is a cum stain on the bed spread of humanity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion